Chapter 10 Getting feelings?

Tom's POV
After Edd and Matt left, I sat beside Tord. He was watching something on the t.v. He must be interested in what he's watching. I got hurt a while ago when he didn't even say anything and just stormed off but I didn't mind.

I looked at Tord. He wasn't actually looking at t.v. but looking down with his two hands intertwined below his chin.

I wonder what he's thinking. I shrugged it off and heard some mumbling. It came from Tord. I look at him but he's still in that position. I didn't want to disturb him so I let him do that until he stood up and turned to me. I looked up to him. His eyes are looking down and he kept on mumbling something.

"Hey, you okay there?" I asked.

He finally looked at me and nodded.

"Could you come with me at the park today?"

"Sure. But why?"

"I just needed some fresh air and company going there..."

He looked back down and kept fiddling with his fingers.

"Okay then let's go."

I ran to my room and wore my coat on the way down. It was still morning but who knows when we're going home. He then grabbed his shoes by the front door. I noticed a note by the fridge when I was passing by. It must be for Edd and Matt to know where we are.

We went out and talked a bit while walking to the park. It was far from us so we might be late when we get there.

We were finally here at the park. The thing is. Its VERY hot. Like I could die right here right now. I mean isn't supposed to be cold im where I live???

Well I mean it is summer so yeah and I forgot I brought my coat.. Classic stupid me.. I complained about the weather and Tord offered me that we should go to a cafe. I was hesitant but I agreed anyway. So we went to starbucks. I was suprised to see a starbucks near the park. I mean i've been here and never saw this.

I guess they built it while I was just at home lying around drinking smirnoff or something.

So we got inside and ordered what we wanted and waited.

• Time skip bc i'm le lazy

We finished our drinks and went back to the park to hang around a bit. It was getting late but Tord insisted we should stay for a while. He told me that I could go back first but I didn't want to leave him alone here.

We sat at at the swingset watching the sunset.

Even if I wanted to go home I don't want to miss the sunset first.
I don't want to break the silence. It seems nice. Just the sunset and Tord. I looked to Tord. His eyes shining as bright as those stars. Especially since his eyes are silver. Like stars. Ever since that day, we're becoming to be closer. Hah.. never knew. The person I hate would give me feelings..

Im so sorry for not updating ;-; if i can ill update the next chapter tomorrow or later.
Anyway hope you enjoyed!