Chapter 12 To The Waterpark

Tom's POV
He leaned his head on my shoulder. I didn't mind but it just felt weird. He mumbled something that made me suprised.

"I like you.."

Those three words... it stung me. I looked at him to see him asleep already. I made him sleep on the bed with his own blankets. I got my own and started walking out. I closed the door thinking.

He likes me..? Do I like him back?

I made it to my bed with my door closed. I thought about it. I shrugged it off and slept already.

• LE TIME SKIP •

Third person POV

The group of friends woke up at the same time. It was unusual but they didn't care. They continued this routine all over again until the day they're going to the waterpark. Wake up, Eat, talk, watch, go out, eat then go back to sleep. The 2 nemesis also began to become closer.
Tord's feelings for Tom began to grow. For Tom, he began thinking if he really liked him.

Then, the day of the waterpark adventure came.

Tord's POV
I woke up to the sound of SCREAMING in my ears. I fell off my bed to hear someone gasping. They picked me up and asked if I were okay. I really wanted to be sarcastic but I just told them I was fine. My eyes finally became clear to see it was Edd all along.

He told me that we should get ready and pack all our stuff. So thats what I did. I took my backpack and grabbed all the things I need. My hentai just in case I get bored, My chapstick cause why not, sunscreen, and of course shades to look cool. Ha. I also got extra clothes.

After I packed my things I went down to see my friends eating cereal. They all looked sleepy except for Edd. I guess they didn't sleep early and Edd just woke them up.

"Hey guys. How did you guys slept?" I greeted.
"WONDERFUL! I'm so excited! Edd replied.

The others just nodded. Weird. For Matt I mean. He would always say that he got his beauty sleep. But nowadays it looks like he's getting...depressed? Is that the right word for it? He wore his hoodie without his green overcoat. He has bags under his eyes. He looks like he hasn't slept for weeks. And he doesn't have his cheerful personality anymore. I'm worried for him. How does no one notice this?

"Hey Mat-
"TORD! Did you hear what I said?

I was gonna ask him whats going on but got interuptted by Edd.

"No..?"
He sighed and continue what he's supposed to say.
"I said we should get ready now. You're done eating your cereal anyway right?"
"Uh yeah.."
"Great! Let's go!"

I cleaned up out bowls and cereal. I went to the bathroom to take a shower and dressed up there. When I was finished the others were at the car waiting for me. I didn't know I was THAT long..

I got in the car and apparently I got the backseat. LAME. I was also with Tom. Edd is driving while Matt got the passengers seat

We were all silent on the way there. Edd broke the silence multiple times but it becames small conversations that no one was interested in.

I kept on observerving Matt. He really didn't say anything as well on the way. He didn't bring his mirrors with him anymore. And one time I went to his room. The pictures on his wall and desks are less. Maybe around two on his wall and one on his desk. His room was also spotless! No stuffed toys or anything. Just a plain bed

He's changed.. but why? I guess I can ask him when we're there.

• LE TIME SKIP •

We were finally at the waterpark. Edd was the first to ran out the car. Then Tom, me, and finally Matt.

And heck its huge. Since this is a waterpark. Slides can be seen pools and all those stuff you see in a waterpark.

Later on, we decided we spilt up then meet again. So i'm with Matt and Tom's with Edd. I wanted to be with Tom but its fine besides I can talk to Matt. Tom and Edd started to scramble. I stayed with Matt. I looked at him. He doesn't seem interested on going swimming.
Jackpot.

"Hey, Matt."
"Yeah?"
"Is there something wrong?"
"What do you mean..? I'm alright.
"Its doesn't seem like it."
"Oh. I'-uh.. i'm fine."

"Matt. You don't seem like yourself anymore. Your happy vibes are gone. You don't even bring your mirrors anymore. What's wrong Matt? You can talk to me if you want.."
"...Its just.. Edd told me something."
"What is it?"
"I can't tell. But I am quite upset about it. Please don't tell him I told you."
"Oh okay then. But is it really bad?"
"I just. Don't want to talk about it. And no not really but its upsetting to me."
"Matt. Whatever it is its fine okay?"
"No its really not. Its because.. he..he likes someone.
"Woah who?"
"But.. its not me.."
"Oh. Then you need to tell him your feelings before its too late!"
"To be honest. I'm always late."

We finished the conversation there and I started to go to Tom. Matt didn't mind being alone. I asked him if he wanted to come but he refused to so I left him.

Eventually, I found him with Edd. They were at the edge of the swimming pool talking to each other. I made my way to Tom. We had quite a conversation with Edd and we played in the swimming pools.

I'm still worried about Matt though. How could Edd not like him? I mean I shouldn't judge but.. still. Besides didn't he kiss him? Or was it all an act? But still..

We all finished playing in the pools and started going to Matt to eat some lunch. Man, I never knew the most happy guy here in our group other than Edd just got depressed. Love really is complicated. We ate some lunch and finally ended our trip there. It wasn't exciting but it was definetly something..

Guys i'm sorry I haven't been updating. Its just that I had a HUGE writers block and I didn't like writing this chapter but it shouldnt be no excuse because I realized I havent updated in a month! Also since my vacation is almost ending and school is coming.(Bc i live somewhere else) i will try to end this book right away! So maybe 5 chapters left till im finished? Then after that. I'll make a new one but this time updates are slow since i proabably have school now. Sorry for rambling and i hope you enjoyed.