Chapter 9 Another day

Tord's POV
I stopped writing and kept my notebook under my pillow. I walked out to see Edd and Matt talking in the kitchen eating cereal and drinking orange juice. I passed by Tom's room remembering the events last night. I hope that voice was from him becauuse i would love to hear him say i lov- Wait, what. Nononono. Just stop. I know I might have a slight crush on him but nonononooo. Just no.

I ignored the thought and went down the stairs. Edd and Matt greeted me and talked even more. I got cereal and went daydreaming. I was sitting beside Tom in our own little house on our couch. We were cuddling each other. Saying I love you to each other. I blushed. Everything seems so ni-

"Hey Tord!"
"Huh?"
I looked at Edd with a confused look. He gave me one too before responding.
"Are you okay?"
"What? Of course!"
"But your cereal? Its all over you!"
I looked down to see cereal and milk on my shirt. I looked back at them and they chuckled at my stupidity. I frowned and went to my room. I changed my clothes and decided i'll just wash my shirt later.

I went back out with a new shirt. I walked towards the stairs but something made me stop. There in his room is him taking off his shirt. "OH NO HE'S HOT...F*CK. SH*T  WHAT DO I DO??? okay okay calm down he's just changing". My thoughts get interrupted by the sound of someone calling.

"Hey Tord! Watcha doin?"
I looked over at Tom who has his shirt over his shoulder and his almost naked? He still has his pants on. Ughh those rippilin abs WAIT WHAT..
"Uh yeah?" I responded.
"Uh why are you here? Do you need something?"
"Oh uh nothing. Uhm..t-the-ere's bre-eakfast! I stuttered.
"Are you okay? You're blushing."

I touched my cheeks even if I know I won't feel it. I might be so red right now!
"Ye-eah i'm fi-ine. IM GOING NOW!"
I rushed myself going down the stairs and almost stumbled a few times. I realized I didn't bring my hoodie with me. They might see me blushing. I ran back up the stairs hoping Tom wouldn't mind me running back and forth. I got my hoodie and ran back but tripped by Tom's door.

"Oww." I couldn't move much because it hurts. I suddenly felt a pair of arms help me up. I looked up to see Tom carrying me and helping me sit down on his bed.

"Are you okay?" Tom asked me. I looked up to see a worried expression by Tom. I nodded despite the feeling of hurt is overwhelming me. He frowned. I assume he didn't believe me. He stood up to get bandages and medicine. He pulled up my pajamas until my knees. I got a bruise from fallling. He put some medicine and added the bandages while I just kept staring.

He was finally done and stood up. He reached his hand for me signalling me to get up and eat breakfast. I looked up at him to see him smile. I blushed. I stood up and denied him. I walked past him going down the stairs. I felt bad for doing that. I didn't even thank him.

I sat at the couch checking for something to watch at the t.v. while Matt and Edd kept on talking. Tom came down and sat with them. I still felt bad and I think I should apologize to him. Maybe later. I should invite him back at the roof. Nah. At the park. Thats way better,

My thoughts get interuppted by Edd.
"Hey, Tord are you there?" Edd yelled while waving his hand in my face. He told me that he's going to the groceries with Matt. Then stormed off to probably change then go. Perfect. It will just be me and you Tom. I can finally apologize.

Hey guys. We hit 500 plus reads. Im so happy lmao. Thanks for reading this. I also made a oneshots book. You can check my profile. I also will update it once a week so see ya!