CONTEST WINNERS!!

I happy to announce that liveforever24! Congratulations Emily! You will be Phil's love interest and the best friend of Y/N!

But she isn't the only winner! Congrats to JustMyselfBeingMe and Imweirdintheweirdway! You two were in the top three, so I am giving you two roles in the story! JustMyselfBeingMe, you will be Dan's old college girlfriend that gets in the way of Y/N and Dan's relationship, but not to worry you and Y/N soon become best friends! And Imweirdintheweirdway , you will Y/N's  best friend from work, her partner in crime if you will.

But don't worry, I am happy to announce that whoever entered the contest will have some part in this book series or my new AmazingPhil series!

Thank you all for entering, and saying such kind things about this series! 

Here were all the lovely people who entered!

Amazing-Lizzy
KeibyCraft
Melanielovesyou1
MeanIsMyOTP
NirvannaHemmings
mollyb1105
Imweirdintheweirdway
liveforever24
JustMyselfBeingMe

And if you didn't win this one, dont fret! I will be holding another contest very soon, so anyone has the chance to win!

Now, a lot of you have said you wanted to see a YouTube channel in the future, and I am happy to say, in the future I will definitely persue it! As of right now, I think I will be doing YouNow, so I will let you guys now my channel and when I will be live streaming in future updates!

Thank you all so much and I hope you have a fantabulous day! Chow!