Mail

Italics = Thoughts

Italics and bold letters = Texting, reading, ect.

Dan's POV

London, UK

2013

Philly Boi: Hey, can you go open the mail, I'm too lazy. It's on the counter

Danny Boi: So you can manage to get up early to eat MY cereal but you can't get the mail?

Philly Boi: Don't question my logic

Chuckling, I walked over to the counter and skimmed through the mail. I stopped on one that had my name in bold letters.

Huh? I wonder why my old highschool sent me a letter?

Dalten High's Highschool Reunion

Class of '08

Please come back for a night of celebration next Friday at 9 p.m.

Highschool sweethearts Y/N Lester and Joshua Dun will perform.

Y/N Lester? Why does that name sound so famil-

No, no, no, no, no. I-I can't go back there. I can't see Y/N again, not when her and Josh are living their lives to the fullest. And I'm sitting here, on my couch, eating crisps and scrolling on Tumblr. I haven't even had another girlfriend since her. Shit! She probably knows about my YouTube channel. Oh god, I can't go. I can't go.

I collapsed on the floor, and landed on my stomach. This my friends, is what we anxiety filled emo call, the existential crisis.

"Hey Da-, oh no what's wrong?" Phil asked from the hall.

"There's a highschool reunion and I have to see Y/N and my life is terrible compared to hers and I'm not gonna have a date while her and Josh are engaged and she's gonna think I'm a loser and-"

"Dan, breathe. Seeing Y/N won't be that bad, your life is just as good as hers, we can even get you a date if you want." Phil suggests.

"You think so?"

"I know so. How about I call up Dodie right now and she can ju-"

"No!" I sat up, as Phil stared at me with a confused face. "I'm not just gonna change myself for some stupid reunion to impress my ex! I'm gonna go there, and party, and have fun. I am not gonna be miserable for her!"

Phil smiled, "That's the Dan I know."

I smiled back, and walked over to my room, taking the letter with me. After I placed the letter down, I decided to pick out what to wear from the suits I already had.

Maybe this won't be so bad. Right?

A/N: Hey peeps! Yay!!! Another chapter! Please let me know if you guys liked this chapter. Thank you guys and gals for all your support on the first chapter! I'm so happy you all like it so much already! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and have a fantabulous day! Chow!