Cheeky Nando's

Y/N's POV
Nando's

Immediately when me and Dan walked into Nando's, I ran over to Emily, who was probably obsessing over Pokémon with Phil, as per usual.

"Em!" I screeched as I hugged her, "You look gorgeous!" She was wearing a tight yellow dress and white pumps, her brunette hair was perfectly styled into curls, she was just on fleek!

"Oh my goodness, Y/N! It's been too long!" She smiled.

Dan and Phil were just laughing at us fangirling over eachother, "More like two weeks." Dan smirked as he took a sassy sip of his drink.

"Says "OMG I am Phil Trash Number One, please notice me Senpai" " I said raising my eyebrow.

"Oh please, you two can't shut up about eachother, "Oh Em did this" or "Em said that". "

"Oh shut it, Howell!" Emily snapped. Not soon after, Phil started laughing too, "You too, Lester!" Phil shut up after that. We all couldn't take Emily seriously as we all started laughing again.

(le time skippo)

Soon later, we all payed for our food and headed to the club. We were all excited, especially me, I haven't drank since high school. We were all just enjoying eachother' s company and hanging out.

"Okay, okay guys. Me and Phil have a little announcement", Emily said at the bar. Dan and I shared worried and excited looks, curiosity building up between us.

"We're getting engaged!' Phil said as he held up Emily's hand to show a diamond ring.

"Aww, Em!" I squealed and hugged her and Phil.

"And, I want you to be my maid of honor!" She smiled. At that point I was speechless, my best friend was marrying my brother. It was amazing!

While Emily babbled about the details of her wedding, I saw Dan pull Phil away.

"Hm, wonder what they're talking about", I thought to myself, still listening to Em.

Dan's POV

"So, what did you want to tell me?", Phil said with his arms crossed.

"I-I, oh god this is awkward.", I chuckled.

"Spit it out mate."

"I want to make love to Y/N", I spit out.

I was expecting a "No" from Phil, or an angry yell, but I was surprised with a burst a laughter.

"Mate, you two have done it. It's not like I can do anything about it now!"

"I know, but it was drunk sex or we just had angry sex. I want this to be special, she's special, she deserves something special", I sighed, rubbing my arm awkwardly.

"You go for it then! Play a musical soundtrack, she'll like that." He smiled.

"Thanks Phil", I said, going in for a hug. We brushed off our conversation so Y/N wouldn't suspect anything, and went back to the bar.

A/N: Hey peeps! A month without updating she comes back with an update. Well I'm sorry for the wait. I should be getting back on track in September, but I had some free time on my hands so I used it wisely. So, I might write some smut the next chapter, ooo. So since Phil told Dan to play a musical soundtrack, how does a Dead Girl Walking inspired smut sound? Please leave a comment! Well, I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and have a fantabulous day! Chou!