Graduation Day: Bataille Finale: Part 2

Comment your favorite Soldier!!

Chapter 47: Graduation Day: Bataille Finale: Part 2

Paul's POV

"Get out of the way! Bow Boomerang!!" I yelled hurling my bow towards the masses of monsters blocking my path.

The bow returned to me and I caught it with my left hand. I turned around, taking deep breaths, and saw the whole school has been destroyed. The portal that I was heading for was at the middle school.

"I don't have time to stand here and stare! I have to keep moving!" I reminded myself and sprinted past some corpses and puddles of blood.

"Oh look at the brave little prince. It seems your all alone now." Shade mocked. I ignored him and continued running to the portal.

"I don't think so young prince." He landed in front of me and I stopped in my tracks. "I have... another little surprise." He snapped his fingers and a dragon bigger than the Golden Gate Bridge emerged from the ground.

"There's more things to come young prince. The longer you stall on one objective, the more monsters will appear, and soon this whole planet will be invaded with monsters!" He laughed darkly, disappearing from my line of sight.

"Soldiers there is a problem we must deal with." I said through my communicator. "What's wrong?" I heard Soldier Electricity ask.

"Shade summoned in a dragon to the battlefield. It won't be easy to take down. But for now, worry about the portals." I instructed.

"I've got this one down! I just have to clear the area really fast!" Soldier Fire said. "Good work Soldier. Over and out." I said and turned it off.

"Okay! Illusion..." I threw the bow in the sky and it turned white. I caught it and drew a silver arrow. "Arrow!!" I yelled shooting multiple white arrows to the portal.

The portal exploded and I smiled happily. "Now to finish off these guys!" I smirked and used my wings to fly above them.

"Moonlights Requiem!!!!" I yelled shooting down stars in the surrounding area, successfully killing all of the monsters.

"Watch out!" I heard and spun around to see the dragon swooping towards me. I flew upwards, just barely missing his sharp teeth.

"Thanks Lucifer!" I smiled over at him and he sent me a smirk. "Anytime."

***

Emily's POV

"Aqua Summoning!!!!!" I yelled spinning around and sending hundreds of water dolphins around me to attack any nearby monsters.

"Lend me a hand babe?" I asked Ladarius he nodded and started to charge up an attack from his mouth.

"Ribbon... Aqua..." I began and danced around and ribbons of water trailed behind me. They all combined into my cupped hands and I pointed my arms to the enemy.

"Submerge!!" I finished and a huge blast of water shot out of my hands.

Ladarius fired the beam from his mouth to the portal and it combined with my attack, completely destroying the portal.

"Not bad at all." I winked at him and he wiggled his tail. Suddenly the dragon that Soldier Magic was talking about flew straight towards me and knocked me against a building.

"Damn you." I said standing up with difficulty.

I held out my index finger and spun slowly leaving a trail of water behind everywhere my finger went. I made a complete spin and the trail of water glowed and it turned into a ring of water. I grabbed it and I slowly rose it above me and I twirled three times and faced the enemy. "Aqua Ring..."