TMBMAMB 13: I finally see you

I FINALLY SEE YOU

Jayden's P.O.V

Even though she said it in a hushed tone, I still heard it crystal clear.

Even though I only heard it through Gil's hidden microphone, I still heard it clearly.

This made my heart race.

Adrenaline rush seem to have taken over me with the excitement that is bubbling up inside me.

To have heard it coming from her very lips.

To have heard it with her most sincerest tone.

To have known that she had given up one of her most deepest thought.

To have finally faced the day that I had been anticipating of.

Sitting on my private jet on my way to the mansion, a smile crept on my face as those words still lingered in my mind.

"I believe it might be the right time to show the boss how you could bring him home in 5 minutes with your top speed Mike.. given the situation, it is urgent that he gets home soon before the spark disappear. Gil, you know what to do. We'll be there in a bit," the man beside me ordered as he spoke at his mic.

I could hear Gil from the other side keeping up the conversation.

Mike, my personal pilot, flew at top speed. I have to give him credit.

I closed my eyes as I waited for us to land. It did not take that long before I was driving my car at top speed, trying to get there as fast as I could.

Charlotte's P.O.V

"You ... Fck yeah!" he exclaimed as he stood up with his fists on the air.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked.

"Finally! Someone worth taking orders from!"

I frowned, "Have you lost your mind?"

"Ahh young love. It's good to know that young boss finally found his match!" he laughed.

"Keep it down, if I had known you'd have a big mouth as big as this, I wouldn't have answered," I told him.

"It's okay, I won't speak a word," he said as he suspiciously smiled.

I frowned, "What you said differs from what your smile is saying."

He held up both his hands as he said the words that I least wanted to hear.

"It's true, I wouldn't have to say anything because he heard it himself."

And then he pulled his small pin out as he told me that it was a mic.

My heart thumped and my blood rushed to my face.

I didn't know what to do...

How to react...

Where to go...

My head spun as I thought hard of what to do.

And then...

I thought of...

RUNNING.

I don't know why but I feel so embarrassed.

I took three steps forwards as I pinched Gil so hard he even screamed.

And then I kicked his thing twice which made him scream more.

Next, I kneed him on his stomach even though it wouldn't hurt him as much as I want it to.

"You.. you... " I childlike stomped on the ground as I ran towards the doors.

But then I heard a car coming not far from the gates.

Damn it!

That jerk! How could he have been so fast? If I remember it correctly, he should be here in about an hour.. or maybe half an hour.. why is he here so early?!

I opened the doors and locked it both.Then I ran up the stairs. When I reached the top, I heard the door from the kitchen open. I caught a little glimpse of his face and a smile is plastered on it.

Dang it!

I ran as fast as I could to get to his room and thank goodness, I was able to lock it before he could have a hold of the knob.

"Open up sweetheart," he said.

"Go away you bastard," I shooed.

"You do know you're gonna have to come out eventually right?" he asked.

"I know that stupid," I muttered softly.

"Come on open up princess," he persisted.

I slowly slid down the door with my back on it because of my knees trembling.

This is terrible!

How did I get to this situation?

I thought back.

Gil.

I think I might have let him off so easily.

I stood up as I slowly headed to the bed, but then I heard a click.

I turned around only to see the door being opened.

I bit my tongue as I frustratingly ran to the bathroom.

Dang it!

Aish!

I locked the door.

"You know I'm gonna get you even if you went to another planet right?" he asked.

"You idiot! Leave me alone!" I shouted.

Why can't he understand that I'm so embarrassed I even had to run at top speed just so he won't see me.

I gritted my teeth.

Why do I feel so pathetic?

Frustrated?

and

Happy?

I sighed.

Jayden's P.O.V

The gates opened before I even got 10 ft near it. Looks like Gray already had relayed the command.

I smiled, that guy... he's more than just a useful guy. He's perfect for a right hand man.

As I entered the gates, I saw her rushing in. She closed the doors so fast it even made a loud sound.

It made me smirk.

Instead of parking the car in the garage, I drove until the back door of the kitchen. Then I ran to the staircase. I can't deny the fact that catching her and locking her inside my arms excites me more than I have ever been excited in my life. And her making it challenging for me gets me more pumped up.

Looking at her back while trying so hard to run fast is so cute.

I chuckled, that girl.

She was able to lock it before I can grab a hold of the knob.

I asked Icy to fetch the keys for me.

This girl.

I mentally laughed.

After opening the door, she was able to run to the bathroom and lock it once again.

I smirked.

One thing she doesn't know is that...

the lock of that door can easily be destroyed.

And that's what I did... quietly.

But before I was able to open it, she opened it herself.

With a frown on her face and her arms clenched tightly, she glared at me intensely.

My smile got wider.

"I finally see you."