TMBMAMB 8.2: See His Other Side

All eyes went to her.

With her eyes sharply turned darker, she nodded. With no slight of hesitation.

Uncle's face is unsightly but said not a single word.

Patrick and the whole family is glaring at me with clenched teeth.

"The kids have got nothing to do with this!" Henna shouted.

"Have you got no more soul to consider them?" Patrick's mother asked.

"My wife also has got nothing to do with this," I said as I glared at Patrick.

"W-w- ... Wife?" they stuttered as they repeated the word.

"SHE'S NOT YOUR FXKING WIFE!" Patrick flipped already.

"She's not?" I asked.

Patrick gritted his teeth as he struggled to free himself. But before his chair fall, two of my men grabbed him by the shoulder and sat him still. He could no longer do anything.

"Listen man, I don't know what you've been thinking all those years living under my roof and standing as my second in command. But have you seriously not clearly picked up the message yet? Seriously?" I asked.

But all I got was a glare.

"This is my house and I make the rules. Surely you've known that long before you stupidly started your insignificant plans."

I looked at them but my eyes landed on Henna's, who now is looking at Charlotte with a gleam of hope.

"Ch-Charlotte ... p-please tell him to not include the kids. I beg you!" Henna shouted to Charlotte.

Charlotte just stood still. Still forcefully restraining herself from doing anything.

She was about to give more plea but the doors opened with a laughing Abby and a sleepy Erick. With Emi (their babysitter) holding the 4 years old Abby on one hand and carrying the 10 months old baby on the other one, she smiled warmly at the laughing Abby.

"E-Emi ... " was all Patrick's mother could say.

"Ah, it's mommy!" Abby shouted as she saw her mom.

Henna tried her best to smile, but her cheeks are already wet with tears.

"Why are you guys tied?" she innocently asked.

The room was quiet.

"Hello Abby," I greeted as I went their way.

"Oh, uncle Jayden! What are mom and the others doing?" she asked as she looked up at me.

"Hey Abby, what do you do to bad people?" I asked.

"Bad people?" she asked. And then she chirped "Hmmm, you punish them!"

I patted her head, "Good girl. We should punish them when they did something bad right?"

"Yes! Uhmmm because if you punish them, they uhmm they ... they will not do the same thing again," she said enthusiastically.

"What an intelligent girl you are!" I said as I carried her up.

"They should be punished no matter what, right?" I asked.

"Yes," Abby answered.

I smirked as I looked at all the paled faces in front of me.

I couldn't help notice their babysitter's paled face as well, and the sleeping Erick in her hands.

All are trembling, except my men and uncle. Charlotte now is deep in thought as she stared at the kid in my arms.

I went near the people tied as I explained to the child, "We are now currently punishing your mom and the others because they did something very very bad."