TMBMAMB 19: A short family bonding

A SHORT FAMILY BONDING

VINCE'S P.O.V

Today, Jayden decided that we go to the beach.

I was in for it. But I was amazed to know that even dad is coming. The whole family is going.

Nobody knows what's gotten to him.

But everybody's happy.

Especially mom.

The twins are excited as well now that they could see Charlotte and her babies.

So here we are, on our way to the mansion.

Dad is seated at the passenger's seat.

When we got there, three cars are ready to go. One for the couple, one for Holly,Brittany and Granny Lyn, and one for the men.

Jayden went first so we followed.

"What kind of beach are we talking about?" dad asked.

"I heard that we're going to a public beach," I answered.

"What?!?" mom screamed.

"Yeheey!" Winter rejoiced.

I shrugged, "It isn't that bad. And besides, exposing ourselves in public and socializing with people is the most normal thing to do as a person."

Mom just shook her head.

"Also, it isn't fun when the only person I beat in surfing is dad," I smirked.

Dad smirked as well, "We'll see about that."

I chuckled, "Dang, I wish we brought our own car."

"Don't get yourself worked up son," he advised.

I just laughed.

It took us more than an hour to get there and when I saw the seashore and the ocean itself, my heart started beating. It's been a long time since I've seen it.

So when we parked, everyone excitedly went out and hurriedly went to the reserved resort as we all got ready to get our butts in the damn water.

I decided to stay at the porch and watch the people play for a while because it makes me feel at ease.

"Aah! At last!" Holly shouted as she stretched up.

My eyebrows wrinkled as I saw what she is wearing.

"You are not fcking going out there with that fcking suit on," I said.

She looked at me with a blank face, and then she smiled. And then she ran off.

And then the twins came out next with mom wearing a showy swimming suit on.

"Mom!" I groaned.

She just raised an eyebrow, "What? Your dad said I am sexy in it."

I rubbed my forehead.

And then off they go.

Next are the men.

We brought along some of the members because just as Charlotte say it, we're never too sure about anything.

And then dad came out.

"What? You're not ready yet? Scared you might lose?" he asked.

I laughed, "I just thought I'd give you time to practice because.. you know. Maybe you'll have a chance of winning."

He laughed out loudly.

I smiled.

It's been a long time.

Jayden came out, "What?"

"I was just telling dad to prepare... for loosing. I could say the same to you."

Both smirked at me and said nothing more.

I went in and I got to pass by Charlotte's room.

It was opened so I could see her carrying one of the twins.

"Hey," I said.

"Hi."

"Aren't you going?" I asked.

"I will, I just need to make Cj stop crying," she said.

"Oh okay, I'll just go change and I'll come help. You change as well."

She nodded.

I took a quick shower to cool me down from the drive before going out with my swim shorts.

And then I knocked at Charlotte's room and she opened it.

Well, at least she's covered up.

With her long silky skirt and a tank top, she rather looks decent.

I smiled, as I went in and started to push the stroller.

She's carrying Cj, I believe.

"Aren't you going to swim?" she asked.

"Yeah, I will go. But I'll help you go to the cottage first before I go beat dad and Jayden's a$$e$."

"Hmmm," she just said as she nodded.

Pushing a stroller on sand isn't easy and yes, we both think it's crazy pushing a stroller on sand but she needs it because the men we brought doesn't know how to carry fragile things so it would be better if we bring along something they could lie on.

And Granny Lyn said she could help look after them after she swim with Holly.

"Thanks," Charlotte said before I went to where they hire the surf boards and joined the two.

...

The day was fun.

And I think it would be the last day as a family.