TMBMAMB 18: Holly

HOLLY

Holly's P.O.V

I am locked in a fcking cell.

He dared lock me in this filthy place?

I'll show him...

I will show him.

I will tell dad about how cruel he's been to me.

Dad loves me too much that he wouldn't let this pass.

I will show that stpid brother of mine that he shouldn't mess with me.

And mom, I know she wouldn't let her daughter suffer in this rat place.

But as my stomach grumbles, irritation started bubbling inside me once more.

"Argg! How dare they starve me?!?!" I shouted.

I kept on banging on the bars that the other prisoners are groaning in annoyance.

"Why can't you fcking stop already?" a guy asked.

"Shut up you lowlife pig! Do you know who you're talking to?!" I shouted. "I am the daughter of the Montreal you d!rtsh!t. I will kill you after I get out of here!"

The guy beside me laughed, "The daughter who is locked in their own prison cell? That is worse than being a lowlife pig miss former perfect."

That drove me crazy.

"What did you say?!!" I asked.

The other prisoners laughed.

I bit my lips.

And then one of the top members of the gang came in.

He came at me and opened my cell.

"You will be transferred in your room ma'am," he politely said.

I glared at all the prisoners, "I will lock you here for the rest of your lives," I said in my lowest tone.

The man escorted me back to my room.

"Where is Jayden?" I asked in a low voice.

I'm starving and weak to even shout at him. I poured all my energy at the cell that I no longer have the energy to shout.

"He came back from the hospital."

Hospital.

I have to admit, I'm at fault.

I hate the girl to the core but shooting her while she's still carrying is somehow... kind of... too much.

"Is she okay?" I asked.

He nodded.

That's good.

We got to my room and just like in the cell, I'm locked up.

But I'm fine, as long as I could sleep on my soft bed and a bathroom to clean myself up, then it's good enough.

When I got out the bathroom, I saw a tray of food on my bedside table with one of the caring person alive.

"Granny?" I asked.

She smiled at me, "Come and eat Holly."

I did what I was told and sat at my bed and ate. I offered her some but she said that she's full and had been fed well when she was brought to her room.

I felt relieved that he didn't drag granny with my fault.

"It must have been tough down there," she said with a worried voice.