TMBMAMB 3.2

Charlotte's P.O.V

"Oh hi there!" someone shouted from the far side of my right.

I refrained myself from being startled for him not to suspect anything. I also, as normal as I could, backed away from the door as if I wasn't eavesdropping or some sort.

"Hey, did you happen to see the girl I was with from this morning?" he asked.

I knitted my brows together as I pretended I didn't know.

"Weren't you suppose to stick with her all the time?" I asked.

He scratched his neck as he answered, "Yeah, well I went to the bathroom and I got lost. I'm not much of a direction person so I easily get lost. But when I came back, they no longer are in that room," he said as he pointed out my room's door.

I acted as if I was thinking.

"Oh yeah, I saw her at the garden," I said as I pointed the direction to where the garden is.

"Really? Uhmm, I'm sorry to bother but can you show me where to go?" he asked.

I was actually planning on avoiding being in contact with him but this fate just won't agree.

Well, I'd rather accompany him than have a fight between these two huge guys when this bastard finds out about her girlfriend cheating on him.

Huh, what do you know? What goes around, comes around huh?

"This way," was all I said before walking away that door.

He followed suit.

"You know, you look beautiful. Maybe if you should smile a lot more."

I ignored him as I continued to walk.

"You're not much of a talker are you?" he asked.

But I still ignored him.

Fear still is eating me after all.

When we got to the garden, I felt his hand grabbing mine.

"I don't know how you could resist me, but you ignoring me just hurts my ego," he said as he harshly turned me around.

I tried pulling my hands free but the guy gripped it harder.

Ouch, that'll really leave a bruise.

What's up with guys gripping me? Is this normal? Cause if it is then I probably should avoid all guys cause I swear my hands are hurting really bad.

"Let me go," I said as I glared at him.

"Oh no honey, I have been staring at you for quite a while now and I'm really captivated with your soft pink luscious lips," he said in a very seductive tone.

"When your girlfriend hear what you are saying now, it'll be the end of your relationship," I told him as I gave him a shooting daggers look.

He pulled me close to him as he leaned down, making our gap closer.

"Don't worry, I know she's not here. The girl hates gardens," he smirked.

Oh fat!

Then I saw him leaning down more.

I am tearing up in my head right now. Why of all people has it to be me? Why do guys always do this to me?

But when I felt his lips on my neck, I had this urge to knock him out.

And that's exactly what I did.

I kicked him where the sun doesn't shine. And when he bent down and held his crotch, I took the opportunity to knee him on his face.