TMBMAMB 2.2

Alfred's P.O.V

The first time I met Charlotte was the time I found out about her disorder. At first, I thought she was just acting strange. But when I saw the familiar actions she was doing, my blood went down my face. And the feeling got even worse when she confirmed it.

PTSD is not a joke, good thing I found out right away. Her face was pale when she first came here. But looking at her now, she's gotten better. She even smiles at me unconsciously sometimes. She talks a lot now too.

"Oh, and promise me you won't tire yourself."

"Okay, I promise," she promised.

I closed the door and went to my office. I have other patients to look after.

...

Morning came and time for me to go check up on her. Other than her, I'm also concerned about the child. Good thing she's listening to me.

*knock knock knock*

I waited for her to say come in. But when I heard nothing, I opened the door silently thinking that she is still sleeping, which is very odd considering that she's always awake before I even get here.

But to my surprise, I saw Jayden laying on the bed. Sleeping so deep. What is this guy doing here?

I looked closer to see only him. I looked around the room looking for the person I came here for, but I saw no one.

I walked closer to where Jayden is, but when I was close enough, I smelled alcohol. Was this guy drunk?

My eyes widened, fck!

"Charlotte?! Charlotte where are you?" I am practically shouting right now.

"Shut up," Jayden mumbled as he buried his face on the pillow.

But I ignored him, I ran towards the bathroom. And what I saw was what scared me the most.

Her puffy red eyes are releasing so much tears that her cheeks are wet more than one could imagine. Her hair is messy and she is leaning her head on her knees.

But nothing of that mattered to me. What mattered was the floor is stained with blood. Her wounded palms and a shard of the broken mirror in her grasp.

She's shaking and I could hear her muttering things.

"Charlotte, honey. Put that thing down," I said silently.

Her head snapped at me with her wide opened watery eyes.

"D-doctor? D-doctor please .. *huk* P-please h-*huk*-help me. *Sniff* Please *huk* m-make it stop. M-make it *huk* s-stop. I- I can't b-breathe," she said those words with struggle and with so much pain.

"I will, I will make it stop Charlotte. I promise I will, just put the glass down," I said as I slowly walked towards her.

She was still sobbing so hard, but then she shook her head, "No. This *huk* thing could end *huk* end it all."

"Yes, yes it will. But you see, ending it all would mean that all your efforts would end up wasted."

She stopped for a while as she looked at me.

But then she shook her head.

"Ending it would *hic* also mean I no longer have to suffer right *hic*?"

I stopped walking and bent one knee down while I placed my elbow on my other knee. Then I looked her in the eyes.

"Do you really want to end it so bad?" I asked.