TMBMAMB 30.1 - Kissing Monster

Her Kissing Monster              

Jayden's P.O.V

I opened my eyes when I felt movements beside me.

I saw her trying her best to turn around slowly. She's trying to face my way.

When she was half way there, I closed my eyes.

I just closed them, feeling every move she's making.

I felt her stop when she clearly turned around. For a minute, she didn't do anything. But soon after, I felt her hand touching my hair.

This girl just doesn't learn. I mentally sighed. If she does things like these... I don't think I'd hold back.

She softly touched my hair but when I knew that she'd retract her hand already, I grabbed ahold of it.

I opened my eyes only to see her surprised face.

"S-sorry," she said.

I rubbed my thumb on her hand, calming her. And then I kissed it.

She pulled her hand.

But since her body's aching all over, her abrupt movement caused her to groan in agony.

I sighed, "Be careful love."

She buried her face in her pillows as she cried out like a child.

I stood up and walked to her side.

I took out the soothing oil from the drawer and opened it.

"Hold still love. I'll apply the oil for you," I told her.

This was given by one of the doctors. She said that this oil is better than any cream. It could give a soothing sensation with the warmth it provides. And it has a soothing aroma as well.

She slowly lifted her head from the pillows as her eyes are watery from her sudden outburst.

She obediently stayed still. I applied the oil on her shoulder and the rest of her arm.

"Where else does it hurt?" I asked.

She looked at me for a while before shaking her head.

I closed the oil and placed it back in the drawer. I pulled the blanket away from her and helped her sit down.

"This is the worst," she said as she held in her tears.

This side of hers...

It's too cute for me to handle.

And because that's the case I couldn't help myself but to kiss her.

I stole 7 kisses at the very least.

She covered my mouth with an attempt of stopping me. But that gesture alone made me want to eat her.

I kissed her hand instead.

She was so surprised she pulled her hands immediately. But this time, it wasn't as abrupt as before.

I should probably stop.

I lovingly smiled at her and stood up.

"Do you remember your twins Charlotte?" I asked.

She looked at me with a confused face.

"Their names are Cj and Jc," I continued talking. "They're nearly 3 years old and they're talking very loud. They're both energetic and are a lot similar with each other."

She was quietly listening. But her expression told me that she remembers them.

"I want to see them," she said.