TMBMAMB 11- STRUCK

STRUCK

Jayden's P.O.V

I woke up to see that the space beside me is empty.

I smirked.

She's been very smooth in slipping away from my arms recently. I can't even feel her leaving the bed anymore.

I heard the bathroom door opening.

I turned around and saw a pregnant woman walking out.

She looked at me with a towel wrapped on her head.

"Sorry, did I wake you?" she asked.

"No."

She just nodded as she took off the towel on her head and walked towards the drawers as she grabbed her comb and brushed her hair.

Then there were three knocks on the door.

"Jayden, I'm here to pick you up," Brittany said while she opened the door slightly so she could be heard.

I opened my eyes and got up the bed.

Charlotte still is brushing her hair as she stared at the mirror. But her eyes are clearly showing that her mind is somewhere else.

"I'll be there in a few. You may go," I said.

Then I slowly went to Charlotte as she still can't feel my presence coming closer to her.

I sneakily wrapped my hands around her which caught her by surprise.

I looked at her in her reflection.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked.

"Nothing," she answered.

"Oh?"

She stared back with an emotionless face.

I returned it with a smirk.

"Let go already. I still need to go do something," she said irritated.

I raised both my hands up.

She was about to walk out when the doors suddenly slammed opened.

It could have bumped her over if she had taken a few steps more.

And then Holly came storming in.

She was as surprised as Charlotte was.

And then her brows wrinkled together.

"You're sleeping together?" she asked.

I walked towards Charlotte as I grabbed her by the waist.

I raised an eyebrow.

I didn't know she was actually gonna come here herself and talk me out the wedding.

She glared at both the person in front of her.

"I can't believe this. I've only been gone for less than two years and... and... and this is happening!!" she exclaimed.

I looked at the woman inside my arms and to see that she still has her emotionless face on made it a lot easier for me.

"Never would have thought that being away from home would turn you into such a scary beast sis," I voiced out.

Her sharp look became sharper.

"This is absurd. You, you should know your own place. How dare you even - ... "

"Stop it," I warned, "You have nothing to do with whether or not she stays here. This is my place and decisions are made by me."