Chapter 14

(Raven's P.O.V.)

I can't believe I'm this scared in my life. Been torn apart from the Titans, my home and from Beast Boy. I just stayed in this room after what Malchior has done to me. It was truly horrible. It will never fade from my memory for a long time. Not until I'm dead.

*Flashback*

He kept flying and flying until we reached  this eerie looking castle just outside of Jump City and in a mysterious forest. Must have been something he conjured up after our last battle with him. I kept struggling to get out of his grasp and then, for a moment I did and decided to fight him again. "You can't beat the man you love, Raven." Malchior bellow. "I don't love you. I never had after what you did to me. Beast Boy has my heart and it will stay with him until I die." I reminded him once again. "Azarath Metrion ZINTHOS!" I chanted and blasted my magic at him. It hit him directly and I flew fast as I could from him. But as I felt like I lost him, he appeared from the water and grab me again. "NO!" I exclaimed. He holds on to me very tightly and I try to break free. "Don't try that again, my beloved." Malchior warned me. He resumes flying towards that mysterious castle and as he does so, he turns back into his human self and kept my hands behind my back. "Let go. You're hurting me." I ordered him. He just snickers and leads me to a room.

"This will be your room for now on." Malchior told me. It doesn't look like any room I've seen before. "And one more thing..." I feel him tugging on my cloak and it rips off of me also tearing the back of my uniform. And he see markings on my back like Slade did when he was chasing me after he was rose from the dead.

 And he see markings on my back like Slade did when he was chasing me after he was rose from the dead

"Yes. It begins. The coming of your father is at hand." He says in a sinister voice. I was at fear knowing that he want to take Trigon's power and become a stronger enemy for me and the Titans. "NO!" I got up and fought with all of the strength I have in me. "I won't do it. You can't make me do this!" I told him as we fight. He grabs my hands and reveals more of the marks on my body. "I don't have to make you do it. But I can threaten you with your mate." It hit me hard of him using Beast Boy as a threat to me. "What are you going to do to Beast Boy?" I asked him in a very timid voice. Malchior conjured up a image of the future if this plan goes through. All of Jump City is destroyed. His castle stands where the Tower is. And on top is where he sits at his throne. "This is the future when you help me get my power. I become the new ruler of Earth and I have you by my side." Malchior said. I was in a horrid shocked, and I saw myself stand next to me is Beast Boy but he looks more...no. "I don't believe it." I see him looking evil as I am with the Scath mark on his forehead. "NO! NOT HIM! HE WOULD NEVER..." "But he will. If it means that he is still by your side, he'll do what he can to stay with his precious Raven." Malchior intervene. I don't believe.

"NO!" I feel the rest of the markings revealing as well as half of my outfit tearing just reveling where the marks can be shown

"NO!" I feel the rest of the markings revealing as well as half of my outfit tearing just reveling where the marks can be shown. "No. Not Beast Boy. Not my Beast Boy." I fall to my knees and in sadness. "So, do we have a deal, Raven? Will you help me get what I want for the sake of your 'Beast Boy'?" Malchior taunted. I look at him with no hope or no faith inside me. "I'll do whatever you need me to do." I said in defeat. "Just let Beast Boy live in peace as well as the rest of the Titans." I begged him. "As you wish, Raven. The ceremony will begin at the next new moon." Malchior stated as he walks off locking the door behind him. I felt like I want to cry right now knowing that the whole world is doomed because of me again. "I'm so sorry, everyone. I failed as a Titan. If we make through this, I will resign and leave the Teen Titans." I said to myself. I don't want to have to do this, but I will if it means keeping my friends safe.

 I don't want to have to do this, but I will if it means keeping my friends safe

*End Flashback*

Just thinking of my friends and my love for Beast boy is the reason I want to resign from the team and to know that they will be more safer from any harm I could possibly bring to them. But as I think about it, Beast Boy will not stop until he gets me back and I know that he will fight and won't give up until he stops Malchior. "I won't give up on his mission to save me." I look out the window from my room and look out to the horizon. "Please, Beast Boy. Don't give up on me. Don't give up on what we want to build in the future. Just be careful when you come." I said to myself. "Please, save me, my love." I said again from the moment I was taken from him. "Never give up hope."

(No P.O.V.)

Outside of the castle, Malchior stands near the edge of it looking at where the city is and where he can get a good view of the Tower

Outside of the castle, Malchior stands near the edge of it looking at where the city is and where he can get a good view of the Tower. "Soon, my foe. We will battle and you will lose to me. You will under my control as well as Raven is she disobeys me. And neither you or your team can stop once I slay Trigon." He said to the horizon. He waits and waits for Beast Boy knowing that he will be coming for him and for Raven. "I know that your suppose love for her is strong but love will always lose since it is the greatest weakness know to this pathetic world. As well as hope, faith, friends, & family. The only thing that is greater than those is power. And power always wins the battle." He laughs menacingly and every creature roaming in his forest scattered from his voice. But one creature, either land or sea or air stayed in its position waiting to make its move.