Chapter 17

NOTE: This chapter will have a reference and homage to Disney's Beauty and the Beast.

Disclaimer: I do not own the rights to Beauty and the Beast. All rights belong to Disney and the music belongs to Walt Disney Records and Alan Menken.

While the three remaining Titans were witnessing the fight ahead of them, they felt a rumble. "Whoa! Is it an earthquake?" Cyborg asked in a shaky voice while he felt the vibration. "I don't know, but it doesn't feel good." Robin stated. And rising from the ground are more stone creatures but in a army form. "Just when things were getting easier for us. TITANS, GO!" Robin declared and they went off to fight. "HA!" Starfire grunted as she fires Star Beams decapitating the heads. Cyborg punches and punches until they are crumbling to dust. Robin combine two of his birdarangs to make a sword and fights off the enemies. What seems endless, more and more rushes in. "We're gonna need a miracle." Robin said, and a miracle happened. A huge tidal waves flushes away the creatures and sends them to the ocean. "Um...how is that possible?" Cyborg asked. "It was by your teammates and your friends." A voice said. They look ahead and they see Titans East coming in.

 They look ahead and they see Titans East coming in

(Robin's P.O.V.)

"Glad you could make it." I said to our fellow Titans. "What makes you think you can start the party without us?" Speedy said jokingly. They chuckled. "How did you know where to find us?" Starfire asked. "We received a distress call from a communicator. Aqualad was able to pin point the location and also who it came from. We found out it was from Raven's. Where is she anyway?" Bumblebee explained. The other point at the castle as they also point at Malchior and the Beast fighting up there. "Is that Beast Boy?" Aqualad asked with surprise in his voice. "I'm afraid so." I reply. We waited until we are needed on the inside. "I just hope Raven can get to him on time." I worried.

(Raven's P.O.V.)

I kept climbing up the stairs hoping to get to Beast Boy in time before I'm too late. "Hang on, Beast Boy. I'm coming." I said with determination in my voice. When I made it to the top floor, something caught my attention. "What the...?" I said. I knew I had to get to Beast Boy, but I had to see what Malchior has over there. As I gotten closer and closer, I gasped and see that Malchior has the book he was trapped in. "Why? Why would you have..?" I said and realized that his home is from the book. "That's it." I knew I had to do. I have to get him back in the book again and strip him from his magic so he never comes back again.

 I have to get him back in the book again and strip him from his magic so he never comes back again