1: New School Across the Country

There are some curse words throughout the book, you've been warned!!!

"GET UP!!!!!" My mother and sister yelled at the same time in my ear while they poured a GIANT bucket of water on my head. Now that'll get you up, even if it is to go to your 1st day of school in a completely new state across the country for where you WERE living.

By the way, my name is Riley Koleson. I just turned 16 about two weeks ago and in my sophomore year of high school. I am 6'1". I have dark brown wavy hair with natural red highlights. I don't really have a tan and I'm on the chubby side of things. I'm not all that great looking.

"Man y'all got some loud voices, and some breath!" I exclaimed while getting up to start the shower and pick out my outfit.

"You were the one that wouldn't get up sleepy head." My sister, Sydney said slightly annoyed. Sydney is 5'1" with a stick figure body, as well as wavy dark brown hair with some natural darker blonde streaks in her hair. She is about to turn 12 and is in 6th grade.

"Well, was the water really necessary?" I yelled getting a little angry.

"Yes, it was to make sure it worked on the first try." my mom yelled up from the kitchen to defend my sister and herself. My mom is beautiful with dark-light skin and black really curly hair.

I quickly jumped in the shower and blow dried my hair to make sure it wasn't soaking wet for school. I changed into some faded out skinny jeans and a cute Aeropostale teal deep V-neck T-shirt. My parents are kind of restrictive on what I wear and what I show so I put a black tank top underneath and right before I left my room, I grabbed my favorite shoes EVER!!! My black combat boots. I ran down the stairs and grabbed an apple and Cutie from the fruit bowl and ran out to the garage to get in my car. For my 16th birthday, my parents got me an electric blue removable top jeep.

As I drove to school, I plugged in my iPhone 4S in the AUX cord and started jammin to my favorite song Mermaid by Train. The car ride was about 15 minutes, so I listened to my guilty pleasure Pretty Brown Eyes by Cody Simpson (I have dark brown eyes) and some more songs like Radioactive (Imagine Dragons), Brave (Sara Brailles), and Dark Horse (Katy Perry).

When I got to school, I parked in the back (all other spots were taken) and walked into the school with my head low and my headphones in. I found the front office right away and I asked the front office lady for my stuff. She was super grumpy, like for real, you got something that's stuck up your butt (I don't like to curse). But I blew it off and she grudgingly gave me my information and as I walked out, I could feel her glaring at me.

I found my locker and put in my combination. I ran off to homeroom to make sure I wasn't late so more unwanted attention wasn't drawn to me. When I got to the class, every pair of eyes were on me and I could feel them even as I talked to the teacher about getting my books and telling her how I would rather NOT introduce myself, but teachers being teachers, she did it anyway.

"Well class, this is our new student. Why don't you introduce yourself." I was nervous so I said,

"My name is Riley Koleson, I just moved here from Georgia. That's about it." I quickly found a seat in the back and I slumped in it.

That was the most boring class ever! I've already learned everything, I guess Mom and Dad forgot to sign me up for AP classes, oh well. When I slipped out the class, all eyes were on me again. I know I'm the new kid but still, can these people mind their own business and leave me alone. At least the attention isn't because of the bullying, I'm just waiting for that to start, but not in the good way. I was bullied at my old school because of my height. The moment someone asks what my height is. That's when the bullying starts.

It seems like people are just mad about me being here as the new kid, and some are curious, though I don't know why.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''A/N: This is my first book so I'm all about helpful criticism. Help me make this story as I imagine it to be. Please, no hate. Also, I am very busy so there will probably be an update about every couple of days or once every week, maybe more or less (depending on my schedule).

The book does get better as it goes on and there are a lot of twists that I'm planning. This is NOT the normal type of werewolf story, please read more.

I got a lot of my inspiration from other books that I like from this website, like Badass Werewolf, Who says Girls and Football Don't Mix?, The Alpha Stole My Heart, Swimmer, and Sexy Greek God Kidnappers. If you like a particular part, comment and I can probably add more stuff like that into the book.

VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COMMENT!!!!!!!!!

SHARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-RiRoo2000