6: I Wanta Kill Her

Jonathan's POV:

SANDY!!!!!!

Man am I going to kill that girl. First she tries so desperately to get me to go out with her (I did for about a week just to get her off my tail) and now she makes my mate cry and as I remember Riley's face more, I remember seeing that her cheek was red, oh god. She did not! She probably fucking slapped her, now I'm really gonna kill her.

'Not if I get to her first!' River roared through the mindlink. 

'We are the same person buy I would like my body to be under my control when I do it' I told him

'To bad! We can't even kill her if we wanted. That would look bad and we wouldn't be a very good Alpha. She is still part of the pack.' River stated, slightly more calm.

'Still, I would like to do it.' I told him, before blocking him out and stomping over to Sandy.

"What did you do to Riley?" I said in a low menacing voice.

"Nothing, she was the one that ran into me and wrinkled my new outfit." she said snootily (A/N: Not sure if that's a real word).

"Really, then why did more than half the school point to you when I asked them who made Riley cry and scared. Are you telling me that they were lying.... to their Alpha." I said the last part real low so only she and the werewolves could hear me.

"Okay, I did give her what was coming for her. She bumped into me so before she left, I grabbed her hand and said that she ruined/wrinkled my outfit and then I told her that she will never have a boyfriend because she is WAY too tall and ugly. Plus if she did have a boyfriend, he would have to look up to kiss her and deal with her ugliness. That's it. Then after, she turned around and punched me in the nose, not that hard though because she has no strength, what so ever. But now it's fixed so you don't have to worry about hurting her for me. I took care of that when I slapped her lightly on the cheek. But thanks for worrying about me babe." She said with an innocent (fake) smile. 

I hated it when she called me babe in public or any where else for that matter, because I had no feeling for her except annoyance.

"One, don't ever call me babe again, we aren't going out and I don't love you. Second, I was going to hurt you, not Riley. She did nothing to you but bump into you and you decided to make her feel like shit! Third, don't ever talk about Riley like that EVER again. Do you understand me?" I roared at her.

She whimpered a little because my Alpha voice was seeping through a little bit. She simply nodded her head and then left. By now, we had a crowd surrounding us. I mindlinked the soon-to-be Beta and asked him what really happened, just to make sure she was telling the truth. When he replayed the memory through the mindlinked, I was truly ready to kill Sandy, but instead I left the school (skipping 7th period) and followed Riley's wonderful scent. As I was running, I turned into my wolf.

My wolf has jet black fur with red tips. Soon River was in control so all I could do was watch through his eyes.

 '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''Sorry for the shortness! Plaese tell your friends about this book so it can be NOTICED.

COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!

VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHARE!!!!!!!!!!!! PLAEASE!!!!!!!!!!

 -RiRoo2000