11: Kidnapped

Riley's POV:

When Jonathan ran off, I felt alone but I don't know why. Then I felt like I was being watched. I looked around but saw nothing. I changed back into my clothes and started towards home.

On my way home, lots of cars passed by. They all looked like the same type of truck; black Toyota Tundra with a chrome set, fog lights, big tires, lift kick, and the black had a kind of glimmer when it was in the sun. 6 of those trucks passed me and I couldn't help but imagine that they were for the government, and they were trying to stop these kid looking aliens (yes, like from Race to Witch Mountain).

I was now 2 blocks from my house and I saw all of the trucks that pasted me, blocking all of the road. I went to turn around but the other side of the road was blocked too. I was trapped. One guy stepped out of one of the trucks and said, "There's no where to go, we've got you surrounded." I looked towards the woods but he said, "Even the woods. There's no use in trying to run, well catch you. Now get in the truck!"

"What do you want with me?" I asked hesitantly.

"You'll find out sweetheart. Just get in the truck and you won't be hurt."

I had the feeling he was lying so I did the only thing I could with 20 buff guys surrounding me, I screamed. I screamed for my mother, father, Sydney, even Jonathan. I screamed as loud as possible. The guys bent over in pain and they covered their ears. That was my chance, I took off running, to bad I didn't get anywhere, I was tackled in seconds after I had stopped screaming. They covered my mouth and lifted me up. I looked at the guy holding me bridle style. He was the same one that was talking earlier. "The names Ash." He said with a smirk.

He threw me (yes literally threw me) in the bed of the truck and the entire ride there, I was in pain. The road was super bumpy and I think they purposefully hit every bump they could. I finally was knocked out after about 10 minutes.

When I came back to consciousness, I was in chains and in a cell that was probably in a dungeon. Then Ash came in and said, "Your finally awake."

"Where am I? What do you want with me?" I questioned.

"Well, you are at the pack house dungeons of the Desert Pack. I'm the Alpha and you are here because I need your mate to attack me. If I threaten you, he'll come running. I need him to come here because he's not used to our terrain which will give us an advantage in the war." he stated simply.

"Pack? Mate? War? Alpha? Pack house? What do all these words mean?" I asked confused.

"He didn't tell you, did he?" he questioned, suddenly intrigued.

"Tell me what?"

"That he's a werewolf and is the son of the Alpha. Duh"

"What, werewolves don't exist!"

"I'll show you sweetheart"

He took a step back an morphed into a large wolf right before my eyes. He was a little bigger than the wolf I had met at my water hole. I flinched in fear as the wolf showed his long teeth.

The wolf, which I think is Ash, gave me a weird face. I think it was meant to be a smirk, but I'm not really sure. He let out a howl that bounced off all the wall and made me cover my ears and cringe in pain at the loud noise.

Soon a lady came in with a pair of shorts in her hand and when she saw me, she gave me a sympathetic smile. I wonder if she knew what was going to happen to me. The lady told me to look the other way as she was leaving. After a second, I heard the sound of cracking bones.

"You can look now." Ash said, clearly a human now.

When I turned back around, I found Ash standing there with only the pair of shorts on. Ash must work out a lot because he was a freaking 8 PACK!!!!!! I mean who has those. I guess my eyes lingered on his 8 pack for a split second to long because I heard him say, "You like the 8 pack sweetheart?" I stared at him but I never answered.

"Well, since you know nothing about werewolves, you probably don't know about the pack and their strengths and weaknesses. So I guess we will have to move forward and make a little video for your mate, Jonathan to see.' Ash said. He took out a hand-held video camera, that was in his pocket, and pressed the play button.

"I have someone I want you to meet Jonathan. Say hello to Riley. Do you like her, I picked her up off the side of the road on her way home yesterday. She's really beautiful, don't you think' Ash said as the video was being recorded. When he said I was beautiful, he had lifted my head up so I had to look directly at the camera.

"I wouldn't want you to miss her too much, especially since you abandoned her." He said and then he decided to step on my outstretched leg. He stepped on it with so much pressure I had to scream out in pain as tears rushed down my face.

"Aw, she's in pain," Ash moved the camera down to show his foot on my leg as he continued to press harder.

"Stop! Please, stop!" I begged. I could feel my bone breaking under the pressure. Against my pleas, he just pressed down harder until We could all hear the snap of my bone and that's when I hollered in pain as loud as possible. Ash cringed against the noise but then slapped me across the cheek so I would shut up.

"I only broke your bone. There's no reason to scream like that!" Ash yelled in my face. He stood back up and told the camera...

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''A/N: CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!!!! Hope y'all liked it! Please share your thoughts, and ideas. Tell me what I need to work on, what I could add, what you liked and didn't liked. I'm up for anything!

Don't forget to......

COMMENT!!!

VOTE!!!!!!!!

SHARE!!!!!!!!!!

-RiRoo2000