19: Phantom of the School

VERY IMPORTANT AT THE BOTTOM!!!! PLEASE READ!!!!

JONATHAN'S POV:

The Next Day

I dreamed about Riley all night long and in the back ground I could faintly hear River whimpering through the whole thing. He has been taking her death so hard (but not as hard as I expected). Usually when a werewolf loses their mate, their wolf might die or they don't talk to the human side of the person, The wolf can even go mentally insane or kill himself. The funny thing id though that River talks to me on the rare occasion, he still does his duty as soon-to-be Alpha, and he seems sane. It is like he just lost his parents, not his mate. And yes your mate is more important to your wolf than your family.

I finally open my eyes and I see the plain dark blue ceiling above me. I get dressed, have breakfast, and do some patrolling around the pack house territory. I just did it, not really paying attention, somewhat like a robot. I just couldn't stop thinking about Riley. It was like she was there yesterday, at school. But her scent wasn't there and she's dead. Right? I felt the pain of her death and she's been gone for a year. What if she is alive?!?!?!? No, cause River would've felt it and he would have told me. Plus there is no way to disguise/get rid of your scent. I guess she is really gone, I just have to stop getting hope.

I arrive at school in my sleek Aprilia Tuono V4 APRC ABS. It is a type of motorcycle (A/N: picture to the right unless your not on the website). I get a few stares but not many because I have had this bike for like 6 months now. I walk in and get ready for school......

RILEY'S POV:

I am now sitting on the couch doing nothing. I am oh so bored. I tried watching TV but there is nothing good on and no one is home to talk to me. It is almost lunch time so my mom will be coming to stop by t check on me during her break. I know, childish right, but I was kidnapped a year ago so I don't take it to personally and I make it seem like I want her to be there. But the truth is, Once she leaves, I will be out of here and I'm going to my water hole.

TWO HOURS LATER........

My mom is finally gone!!!!!! I can finally go to my water hole! I haven't been there since I got kidnapped. I have wanted to go swimming in the freshwater for forever!!! I zip out of the house at my inhuman speed and I immediately change into my bathing suit. This suit is really gonna need a wash and I might have to replace it sooner than later. I hop into the water and I feel so relaxed. I resurface so I can make an air bubble. I dive down again and I just sit there for like 20 minutes thinking and going over my plan. I feel like I should tell you my plan. Should I?

(A/N: Comment on what I should do. Comment so I can see who wants it and who doesn't)

Not now, maybe later. I just want you to know that it is an awesome plan!!!! MAWHAHAHAHAHA (evil laugh).

I resurface and then swim around a little more, exploring the spots that I couldn't reach without my air bubble. After about an hour or two of swimming around, I realize that I have to go home so my parents don't suspect anything. I change back into my clothes and dry myself off with the wind (my power). I was dry and I ran home as fast as I could because my dad would be home any minute now!

I get there with not a split second to spare. My dad and I talk for a little as I start to make dinner. We are having Chocolate Chip pancakes. I know it's dinner but I got a craving for pancakes and I make the best ones so I started to make some. After the pancakes were done, I realized that we were out of milk so I told my dad that I was going to the store real quick before mom and Syd got home. While I was gone, Sydney apparently got into the Drama Club and they were having a play in like a moth so they were practicing 3 times a week. When I got to the store, I bought the milk and then I ran super fast to the art supply store, I had to pick up some stuff for my plan to work out. After I bought everything, I got back in my jeep and drove home. It took forever to get home, I could've just ran home but then my dad would wonder where my car was. They really should raise the speed limit, we are going as fast as turtles, at a slow pace of 30mph!