3: The Men in the Truck

.....I saw a rally nice black, slick Ford Truck with a whole bunch if SMOKIN HOT guys in it. They guys looked like they could be brothers but they weren't that close in appearance. They all had perfectly tanned skin, black hair (they wore it in different ways), pretty buff (but not too much), and they all looked tall from what I could see.

One guy caught me staring at then as they were passing me and he smirked at me. After the car passed me, it started to slow down. That's when I started to panic. When I heard one of the guys yell at the one driving to stop, I couldn't think straight. I immediately thought of the worse possible conclusions: one they are going to kill me, two they are going to rape me, three they are going to kidnap me, and four is all of the above.

I really didn't like any of those scenarios. Plus if they attacked me, I was outnumbered and probably out skilled. I have taken Karate before but I am only a yellow belt. That's when I decided to run.

I ran and ran and ran! I didn't turn back because in the books and in the movies, that's how they get you, you look back and then they attack. I took the back roads back to school and I ran into school. When I got in school, I started to calm down but not before more people stared at me for busting through the doors and running to the bathrooms. They must all think I'm crazy! while I was in the bathroom, I calmed down and sloshed my face with water. When I walked back out of the bathroom, the halls were empty! I must be late for 6th period! CRAP! I ran to P.E. even though I was supposed to be getting all my running in at P.E.

When I got to P.E., everyone was staring at me, but this time in respect, not curiosity. I wonder why. Well 20 min after I came in, this hot, like totally cute, guy came in and he looked a lot like the guys in the truck. Oh no, did he follow me here!

I'm in so much trouble now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Sorry it's short! What do you think? I hope y'all liked it!!

VOTE!!!!

COMMENT!!!!!!

SHARE!!!!!

-RiRoo2000