7. Pranksters

D.Va being the girl she is, planned a ton pranks to use on 76. Some of them were pretty cool, but others were just invading his space. And you did not want to be caught going in his room, you two weren't that close. At lunch Hana walked up to you.

"Will you help me prank dad?"

"NOOO!" you shouted.

"Why not. I mean you are close to him so it wouldn't be that bad right?"

"Actually he'd probably get pissed off and attack the both of us."

"Please, we know he wouldn't hurt cute ol' me." she said doing a kawaii face.

"Sure. Come talk to me when he has a grudge against you."

---

Later on, being the idiot you are, decided to help Hana. Which in your case was bad, you hated to get on 76's bad side. Still you went on to help Hana, which did not end well.  The plan was to steal his jacket and hide from him so he'd freak out, so then you'd place it back in his room to make himself think that he was crazy and senile.

"Are you sure it's on the door?" you said into the walkie talkie.

"I'm positive."

"If you say so."

You had slowly crept into his room to grab the jacket. Luckily it was where Hana said it was, thank god. And did you regret it later. You regretted it so much.

"HANAAAAA!!!!!!!!" he screamed.

"What?"

"You know what Hana! I can't believe you stole it again!" he walked away looking for you. Hana had you hide so he didn't get made at you. After a while you snuck back into your room and hid his jacket in your drawer.

---

"(Y/N), have you seen my jacket?"

"No. I don't know where it is at all. I totally haven't." you said about to dye of laughter.

"Come on. You too now! Hana keeps having everyone take my jacket." he sighed.

"Well, at least now I know why you wear it all the time."

"Yep. It is pretty comfortable."

"Just do me a favor and don't get mad at Hana. It's just a prank."

"Okay, but I want my jacket back."

"This jacket?" you said and put it on. " You'll have to take it from me first."

"Well, you just made a mistake. A big mistake." he said. Then he started to chase you around the tiny room trying to tickle you. Eventually he caught you and tickled you out of control.

"O-okay I surrender! Just stop please!" you're lucky you didn't pee yourself.

When you stopped to realize what was going on, you found yourself laying across his lap. Your ears got really hot. What you were about to do you couldn't control. Then it just happened. You pecked where his cheek would be under his visor. You got up off his lap.

"Here's your jacket."

"U-uh thanks." he said rubbing the back of his neck.

------------------------------------------

Soldier 76's P.O.V.

I wanted to get (Y/N) back after that prank, even though it really wasn't her plan at all. And what happened after. . . you didn't know what to say. At all. What she did was a total surprise, and thinking of it made you blush under your visor. Not that you didn't like it, it was just that you two were only friends. You knew that the both of you wanted to be together, yet you couldn't show her who you really were. It would devastate her.

Anyways, back to the prank. You wanted to just hide behind the door of her bathroom then jump out and scare her. It was simple, but perfect, since she wouldn't suspect it at all. You knew she was getting in the shower, and sneaked in and hid. 'Perfect'  she was walking out of the bathroom.

" BOOO!!!" you screamed at her.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" she yelped loudly in fear.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!"

"Trying to prank you back." she was silent. Then you realized why. She was only wearing a pair of sweats and a sport bra. You looked up at her from the ground.

"PERVERTT! GET OUT OF MY ROOM!"

"Fine."

"That's what I thought." you heard her sigh.

"U-" she put her finger up to silence you. You walked out her room thinking about what you had just saw. Only in a sports bra and sweats. 'She really is beautiful'  you shook your head. 'I shouldn't think like that. We will only be friends.'   Even though you wanted to be with her, the both of you knew that it would just get in the way of missions. You sat down on your bed and looked at a photo of the both of you.

"I wish I could tell you the truth (Y/N)."

----------------------------

Plz tell me if you like the story or not. It's my first time writing any fanfiction so I need some pointers. Also tell me if there's anything you want me to add to the plot. I'm having writer's block about some ideas. Don't forget to vote!

~Ciao