15. The Hangover

This chapter might be a little shorter. =p 

------------------------------------------

You woke up with a throbbing headache. Last night was all a blur to you, whatever happened you forgot. It was already 9 o'clock, and you needed some food. The migraine became worse when you stood up and went to the bathroom. After using the bathroom you went to the kitchen to eat something.

You almost fell over, the migraine needed some treatment. But you were more starving and needed to eat first. When entering the café, the girls who went out last night were inside. Apparently they had been late for breakfast too. The only one not there was Angela.

"Oi love! You woke up late too! Looks like Ange is the only one not hungover." Lena said.

"Yeah. My migraine is hor-ri-ble!"

"I'm under 21 and can take liquor better then you guys!" Hana said proud of herself. Jeez she had a huge ego.

"Shut up Hana. I'm not as young as I was but can still kick your ass."

"Whatever mom. I'm gonna go play StarCraft. See you people later." She left and shut the door.

"Well, looks like it's only you, me, and McCree." You said to Lena.

"Well, love, McCree doesn't count." she said pointing across the way at a drunk passed out man.

"So much for a chaperone." you chuckled.

"Sorry to cut it short, but I've got to go. See you love!"

"Okay then. See you later."

After that you sat there and ate a croissant because why not? But anyways, your migraine died down a bit but still hurt a lot. So you went to see Ange in the medical bay for pain medicine.

The door swiftly opened in a little swoosh motion. The Swedish doctor wasn't in sight, so you decided to look in her office.

"Oooooohhh Angeeeee..." you called out.

"In here (Y/n)!" she said from the office. 'I knew she was in there' you mentally high fived yourself. You opened the office door.

"Thank you Angela." a raspy voice said. It was none other than Soldier.

"Goood morning!"  You said to the two.

"What do you need?" Ange asked.

"Lots of pain killers. I have a horrible migraine right know."

"Alright, here we are." She said handing you a bottle of pain killers. Extra strength thank god.

"Thanks Ange. See you later."

You stepped out of her office and left the medical bay. 76 was standing outside the door.

"Hey! How was your night? I know mine was crazy." you said trying to lighten the mood.

"Well you should know how my night went." he said.

"I really don't know. With this hangover I can't remember last night."

"So you don't remember what happened?"

"Hold on, let's talk about this somewhere more private." You said going to your room and letting him in. You both sat down on the bed.

" You really don't remember?"

"Yeah...just tell me what happened."

"We umm..."

"Wait, wait, wait, did we like... do something like... sex?"

"Oh god no. Not even close. I'm not that stupid."

"Then what happened last night!!??"

"We slept in the same bed. You know, the one that we are sitting on."

"Oh. LOL! I thought something bad happened. All I remember is leaving early and coming home."

"Let's just go. I have stuff to do as a commander."

"Bye then I guess." You said and he got up to leave.

The day was pretty boring. Even when hanging out, or jamming to some tunes, it was a very boring day. You went to see a random person, since no one was doing anything interesting.

"Hanzo. I am very bored. What are you doing right now." you asked barging into his room.

"Well, I was just about to read."

"Ergghhh! Everyone is so boring today."

"And why is that?"

"I don't really know. It's just a boring day."

"Well, you are welcome to sit in here."

"Okay."

You said as a hammered Jesse McCree entered the room.

"Hanzooo I need youuu!" he slurred his words.

"Jesse I am busy."

"I do not care. Come on."

"(Y/n), I have something to do."

"Bye Handsoap." you waved and left his room as well.

'Might as well sleep' you thought and went to your room. The day was already boring enough so why not sleep. You took off your jewelry and set it down. A picture of Gabe was next to your lamp.

"Goodnight Gabe. I miss you." you said and kissed the picture. Sleep took over and you were out.

"Only if you knew."