11. Figuring things out

Your new arm was becoming a problem in every day life. It would either not work, or just cramp up your arm. Angela recommended seeing Genji about it since he coped with this kind of thing. She reminded you that it wouldn't be easy to do, but you wanted to take this risk.

"Genji, I'm here to meditate with you."

"Ah yes (Y/N). Over here in the gardens. I've been wanting to speak with you."

"About what?"

"Physical therapy. I had to do it for a bit till I was used to my body. It should be only for a few weeks."

"I guess so if it's for my benefit." You sighed. Physical therapy meant no missions until it was over, and you would do it all day so you wouldn't be hanging out with anyone.

"(Y/N) is something wrong? You seem somewhat off at the moment."

"Well Genji, this new arm sucks. And Angela said I'm not allowed to go on missions until physical therapy is over. And with the schedule I have I will have no time to hang out or do any relaxing. Also I need to speak with ya know who, since it has been very awkward. I'm just overwhelmed an have no idea what I am doing with all of this. It's just so ... so... so URGHHH!"

"I do not know how to respond to that. All I will say is that for one, physical therapy isn't very long. Two, afterwards you will plenty of time to hangout with our friends. And three, I am sure that 76 is willing to wait for you."

"Thank you very much Genji. You're the bestest friend someone could have." You gave him a hug and smiled. Genji really understood what you were going through and it was refreshing for you in a strange way.

Genji and you started physical therapy that day and he was right. All you were doing was simple little exercises for your arm. It was basically arm stretches you did on a daily basis anyways. After a few days you guys weren't even doing therapy and were just gossiping to eachother.

"OMG Genji!" you squealed after what he said.

"(Y/N)! Keep it down! We are out side and people might hear!"

"Genji I cannot believe you and Angela ... did the dirty deed! I knew you were a playboy but you two just got together."

"Well we have been together longer than people think. But we had gone out and we were somewhat intoxicated. So basically we both wanted it, but technically we didn't. It is hard to explain."

"I can understand that it's hard to explain. I've been in ... situations before."

"Oh really. What kind of situations? Like with soldier? Hmmm???!" he wiggled his eyebrows under his mask.

"Okay well I was in the original Overwatch with our leader Jack Morrison. And we did things at the Switzerland base that we shouldn't have. He took my v card real quick."

"Wow. Never took you as that kind of girl (Y/N)." he said in a surprised tone.

"You don't know a lot about me Genji. But that is probably for the best."

"Well (Y/N), 'therapy' is over for today. Make sure you're doing your little exercises before bed."

"Okay Genji. I'll see you tomorrow for real therapy."

"Goodnight (Y/N)."

"Bye." you walked inside and went to dinner. You sat down next to Angela's spot. She limped over to your spots.

"Well Ange looks like something happeneddd!!" you wiggled your brows.

"What did Genji tell you!!!!"

"He told me everything !!!"you giggled at the thought of the two of them. Meanwhile everyone was staring at the blushing mess that became Angela. They kept asking her to spill the gossip.

"NOOO!!" she screamed.

"I bet Genji made you scream!"

"OOOOHHH ANGELA YOU AND GENJI HAD SEX!!!"Lena shouted across the café. Everyone turned and stared at the two lovebirds.

"OMG!!! You need to shut up Lena." Angela said freaking out and madly blushing.

"Don't be so hard on her. We have all had our fair shares of dirty doings. Don't single her out."

"Oh really. I wouldn't be surprised if you and 76 did dirty deeds too." Hana cooed at you.

"Hmm. And so have you and Lucio." she gawked at you and blushed.

"THAT ISN'T TRUE AT ALL (Y/N)!!!"

"yep. That is what they all say Hana. Two can play that game." You looked to the side and saw 76 wasn't there at dinner. You got worried about him. Like love worried, ya know. It just made you sad to not see his glowing mask. But little did you know he was dealing with his own problems and having his own type of therapy. Hanzo wasn't around dinner either. You sighed quite loudly. It's only this one time he isn't here. It will be fine. You got up and went to your room to sleep.

You closed your curtain. Your room looked ransacked as if someone had been going through it. Which made you fume but decided to deal with it in the morning. It wasn't that bad, but it had you worried about robbers or something thing like that. You snuggled up under your blanket and slowly fell asleep.

"I miss you." someone said before you passed out.