19. Sleepover?

The next morning was very hectic. You overslept till almost 10, and still had to pack your bags. Then you couldn't find an outfit of yours. Life just hated you. It was sometime around 11:30 when you were finally ready.

When you finally had a minute, you quickly ran downstairs to grab a coffee. (covefefe :|) When you walked in the kitchen, you saw Angela. It seemed like she was in a big rush as well. Well, not a rush, but she just looked overworked.

"Oh, (y/n)! Wake up late?"

"Ya. I spent all morning frantically packing."

"I think most of us did."

"Glad I'm not alone."

It stayed quiet while the two of you were making coffee and some breakfast. Apparently we had to leave earlier, around 1:30. Which only gave you an hour to double check everything. You had everything you needed. Hair brush, tooth brush, clothes, shoes, and a few other travel essentials.

The time to leave came faster than you thought it would. Most of the team was coming with, only a few stayed behind because of missions. Reinhardt helped everyone get their bags into the back the airship. You brought a book to read since the ride was supposed to be a few hours.

During the trip Soldier explained what we were going to be doing at the beach/hotel. Apparently he was able to get the whole area for us. There was a light chit chat through out certain parts of the ride.

The hotel was quite big, well big enough for everyone to share a room. We set up a buddy system like thing. Two people to a room. And since all the rooms were taken with two beds, the one you were sharing with Jack only had one. So you had no choice but to sleep with him.

Everyone went their separate ways to unpack. You were staying for 5 days. 5 DAYS! That was a while. Anyways, you and Jack went to your shared room and started to put your stuff in the dresser.

Afterwards everyone went to chill out in the lobby area. It was basically like back at the base, but at a hotel. Everyone took a place on the couch and got comfortable. They were all fighting on what movie to watch. While they fought, you grabbed the remote. You sat down and put on your favorite movie.

"Really?! We always watch this!" Hana groaned.

"Well, I have the remote!"

"Not if we take it!" Lucio chimed.

Right as he said that everyone dog piled on top of you trying to steal the remote. But with your quick senses you were able to dodge them and hide the remote. They were still chasing after you, but you had ran back to your room. They wouldn't look in here.

After a good 15 minutes, you went back downstairs. It seems they accepted defeat and were indulged in your favorite movie, (f/m). The movie was kind of long, so when it ended almost everyone went to bed. You also went to your room to get ready for bed.

You had your pajamas on and everything when Hana entered your room. She lightly knocked and then barged in. Luckily 76 wasn't in there, otherwise she would be teasing you. Which got really annoying, but you sucked it up.

"Hey (y/n). Us girls were going to have a little slumber party in the lobby. Wanna join us?"

"Sure! I'll grab my things and be downstairs." quickly you grabbed a pillow, blanket, and a stuffed animal. Then you swiftly went downstairs to see them gathered in a lopsided circle. You took up an empty space and put your stuff down. The circle contained Fareeha, Mei, Zarya, Lena, Satya(symmetra), you and Hana.

"Alright ladies! Tonight is a sleepover! First we are going to play some truth or dare. But with a twist." when you heard the last part, you got scared. Whatever Hana was planning was bad. Especially if she said 'with a twist'.