Atlanta Life

Summer of 14'

Setting : Chantell house

[Chantell]

We'll I'm Chantell im 17 and I'm 5'1 I have long curly hair Im mixed with Indian and black an white Im just like any other teenager spoiled goofy and crazy I look like Indiya on the book cover of this book I'm crazy (only around the people I'm comfortable around)

[Chantell]

*Groans* I open my eyes to be glaze by the sun coming through my window , I thanked GOD then I instally begin to smile I lean over to check my phone I had 10 text messages 3 missed called from my girls

Instagram likes and new twitter followers etc.

I scroll through my Instagram and Twitter feed then I got up and went into the bathroom brush my teeth washed my face and hop in the shower until I was interrupted by my phone ringing I got out and answered it

[phone conversation]

*Yelling*

Bianca: HELLO GIRL GET YO ASS UP IT SUMMER TIME BABY !!!

Chantell: I'm up crazy girl and yes I know turn up (Starts doing my turn up dance)

Bianca: I'm finna come over your house

Chantell: Ight

Bianca:bye

*phone convo over*

[Chantell]

DAMN ! She hung up before me *laughs*

Me and my friends all ways have a competition to see who can hang up first , lol something we just did since freshmen year , I got out the shower tied my wet curly hair up then wrap a towel around me *exits the bathroom*

I go over to my computer desk turn on my Mac computer and turnt my speakers way high and played me some music while I decide on what I wanted to wear * Rihanna Pour It Up begins to play* I love Rihanna so you know I started to dance *twerking* then I dance my way to the closet trying to find me a cute fit because it's a pool party happening later on tonight *Bianca Enters Chantell's Room* laughing !

[Bianca]

Girl what are you doing ?

Chantell: Trying to find me something to wear , *looks Bianca up and down*

Oh you look to cute girl !

Bianca: *smiles* thank ya girl !

Chantell: WALA , I'm wear this what you think i laid it on the bed it was a Braves baseball jersey black high waisted shorts with gold studs on the side and for shoes my all white Jordan 1's fresh out the box!

Bianca: oh Yass this is a killer!

Chantell: thank ya girl you know how I do , but I'm shoot Coutney and Chanel a text and tell them to meet us at the Waffle House I'm hungry !

Bianca: Okay and yes me to I have a taste for a patty melt and some waffles

*Chantell gets dress and does her hair and makeup*

Chantell: okay I'm ready i spray my PINK Victoria secret spary on and put on my gold MK watch and I grabbed my LV bag and I put my charger , headphones ,lipstick and a mirror in it the I headed down stairs!

Chantell: Ma I'm gone to The Waffle House with the girls then I'm kick it at Courtney house !

Chantell mom: okay baby call me if you need anything , my mom trusted me so she didn't question me I open the front door and me and Bri hop into my Black BMW and was off to The Waffle House.