Chapter 40

BRANDON (in media)

I woke up to a empty bed no smell of breakfast , and a quiet house ! , Bruh this shit upsetting , I gotta do better fr !

I called Chantell ....... No answer I called her a least 5 times before I just gave up and got out of bed.

I then took me a shower and did my hygeine stuff and put on some gym short a white beater and my infrared Jordan's 3's I was going to my mom house to catch up with her , so I got in the car and pulled off , I didn't call her I wanted it to be a surprise !

CHANTELL

I was on my way to the mall when I heard some girl behind talking shit I turnt around it was that bitch that said she was pregant by my man , I didn't pay her no mind until she tap , she done fuck up now !

Hoe don't touch me !

Touch touch touch *putting her fingers on me* !

I had enough of her I smack the shit outta here and she looked surprise like she didn't expect me to react , then I punch her in her mouth then all her so called friends started laughing !

What the fuck y'all laughing at ?

Yo dumb ass !

then I walked into the mall I didn't let that young hoe get into my skin I walked into Victoria Secret I had took what Bianca and Eric had said in consideration and I was gone get my man back and we was gone be straight ! , I didn't know what I was looking for , so I guess the girl that was working there saw that and she came over and said ,

can I help you ? ,

Yes I'm looking for something sexy !

For your Fiancé ?

Unfortunately not , my boyfriend !

She walk away and came back with a black 2 piece with lace on it , it was defientlly sexy !

We'll maybe after you work your magic in this he will be your fiancé !

I chuckled thank you so much , your a life saver !

Anytime !

I check out and headed home (Brandon house) to set the mood !

BRANDON

I pulled up to my mom house , she was sitting on the porch !

Hey ma I semi yelled !

Oh my hey baby , I didn't think you were coming by !

I know you didn't that's why I did !

Oh that's my BB , coming to surprise his Mommie , oooo I lvb my baby !

We're that pretty lady at BB , my cousin mimicked ?

We on bad terms right now !

What ! , what did you do foo ?

She say some girl came over and said I was her baby's father

What Brandon I raised you better then that !! , my momma said

I know ma calm down , the girl lying I never had sex with her I promise *looking in my mama eyes*

I believe you !

But ma what am suppose to do Chantell left and now am all alone !

She'll be back baby , she doesn't seem like a quitter , but when she does come back you tell her everything without taking your eyes off her eyes , do you hear me ?

Yes mam'm I just hope she does !

She will foo , my cousin added cause if she don't you know where she'll be at !

We're at ?

Right here with Papi !

Shut up nigga *slapping him*

Ayee im just being honesttttttt !