Pool Party

Chanel: my song came on it was Bando by the Migos I was In the back seat turning up we pulled up to the party music all loud and when we step out the car all eyes was on us I loved the attention I got out the car with a smile on my face because I knew the niggas was looking I heard somebody say "damnnnnn who that"

Bianca: we got out the car looking bad like allways all eyes on us as we walk into the back yard were there was loud music good looking ass boys ,floaters , food and alcohol now this was my kind of party.

Chantell: boy this party was turnt and deep and they was playing all the good music my other song came on money baby by K Camp I was to hype then I stated dancing on somebody I didn't really pay attention to who is was until the song was over and he spoke "dang ma you turnt up anit cha" I turnt around and it was him the fine ass boy from the Waffle House , damn he looked even finer with his shirt off I looked Him up and down , and *laughed* that's my song ,he replied I see then started laughing , he look at me and said oh damn we're my manners at my name Brandon. Brandon that his name even his name was cute I told him my name he said it was cute I blushed and we begin to walk to we're there were some chairs and we sat down.

Brandon: aye ma come sit on my lap while licking my lips

Chantell: he sounded so cute so I got up and say in his lap he was tall so my head was near his chest so I could see all his chest tatts

Brandon: I'm surprise she sat in my lap thought she was gonna trip , I saw her eyeing my tatts so I asked her you like my tatts she replied they Ight , I laughed Ight you know they look good asf

Chantell: they did look good asf but I didn't wanna tell him that because maybe he would have thought I was moving to fast , and when you move to fast you tittle as a HOE , and that's not me !