Chapter 47

CHANTELL

I woke up and I was in the bed by myself I didn't smell anything cooking I turnt over to Brandon side of the bed and I hit my elbow on something ouch ! , I had hit my elbow on a NERF gun it had a note attached to it and it said in 5 minutes get ready for WAR!aww Brandon can be so childish at time but it was cute !

So I got my gun and got out of bed I crept out the room and I got low like I was in the actual military war I snuck my way down stairs and I didn't see Brandon anywhere.

Fireeeeee !! And before I knew it water was in face !

Ohhhh Imma get you!

I ran after him boy he knew he was fast but not faster then me I caught up with him and and soak him up boy he was dripping wet then I was out of ammo (water) dang ! I threw the gun and ran

Oh it's over now !

He caught up with me and soak me up more then I did him.

I had my hand in front of my face saying no baby stop stop!

Any last words?

I shoot him a bird then he soaked my hair up !

Babe my hairrrrr !!!

Idc now who kings squirting me in my face ?

Not you !

Squirted me again who's the king ?

.........

Squirted me again who the King baby girl ?

Okay okay you the king !

Huh I didn't hear you !

You , Brandon you the king

I thought so! and he squirted me again this time only a small amount of water came out I knew he was out of water he dropped that gun so fast and took off up the stairs I tried to catch him but he ran in to the bathroom and lock the door !

You know you can't stay in there forever right?

Watch me !

*laughing* nooooo baby imma miss you !

Don't try to play me with that lovey dovey stuff , because I know when I unlock the door and you gone attack and ion going for it nope nope , ion foo.

*laughing* you so stupid !

next thing I heard was the shower running and 5 minutes later I tried to open the door and it opened I crept in and saw him in the shower there was no point of wetting him up because he was already in the shower!

So I joined him because I needa to wash my hair anyway , Sikeee ! I just wanted some of Brandon right then and there!

I opened the shower door and undressed in front of Brandon I knew that'll get em , he watched me biting and licking his lips I was blushing because he knew that did something to me , once he was done fantasying he pulled me into the shower and started kissing me and down to my neck and then he picked me up and put my back to shower wall he was rough but that's what I liked about him.

After we were finished , I started to clean up I made the bed and pick some things off the floor when I notice a little white piece of paper I paid no attention to it thoee!

Brandon can you pick up that piece of paper while I take these clothes to the laundry room?

Yea I can do that.

When I reached down to grab that piece a paper , I officially got my blessing for today because that was the same piece of paper that .. That girl Rachel gave to me boy if Chantell would've saw that , that could be the end of me forreal

What's that baby ?

Oh nothing baby you so pretty you know that ?

Uhhhhh , yea and thank you baby.

Come her girl !

What baby ?

Gimmie suga !

Nope !

Okay imma remember that !

So take a picture write it down idgaf

*in Smokey off of Friday Voice*

*laughing* okay but I'm hungry!

What you want?

I don't know surprise me !

Okay !

* I went into the kitchen and started cooking*

Baby I want you to make this house a home okay?

Baby we only 17 and 18 we got time !

But I want you and only you , I want you to have my baby's and I wanna grow old with you!

Aww forreal baby ?

Yes I know it's millions a people in this world but I only want you!

Here you go baby *placing his plate on the table* and I feel the same way but first we need to get out high school diplomas then we'll think about a family and kids and stuff !

Yea you right , but after High school I wanna go off to the service !

What ? Forreal?

Yea because I always wanted to travel the world and help people since I was born with a sliver spoon and plus will be straight our kids want have no struggle or worry in the world!

We'll that's good baby , I want to be a Nurse a RN when I graduate.

That's wassup let's make a promise to stick to our plan no matter what !

I promise to stick to my plan of becoming your wife and the mother of your kids and a RN nurse

And I promise to be the best husband and father and the best fighter ever

Okay now let's eat I'm starving.