The Next Day

CHANTELL

I got up super early , lol I was so happy I was getting this brace off my leg , so I can go turn up with my girl Bianca for her birthday.

Turn up oh aye aye turn up *laughing*

I ran up stairs and bust in the room Bianca was sleeping in and she jump , lol sacred her ass!

Why you gotta be so stupid , *while throwing a pillow at me*

Girl get up it's your cash day and you sleepping !

I'm not in the mood right now it's to early now get the fuck out *Throwing a water bottle at me*

It was to early like 8 something in The morning

Stop throwin stuff at me and when I get back from the doctor you better be

dress and ready I'm taking you out.

*groans*

Ight now !

I went into the bathroom took me a shower did my hygiene stuff and I put my hair Some in a ponytail and the rest down the I put some waves in the hair I left out in the back and some in my ponytail my hair was cute then I put Put on some of my girl Rihanna Mac lipstick and some mascara then I went and look for me a outfit. I pick out my highwaisted plain jean shorts with a red white and blue checkers shirt I tied that around my waist and a white shirt with the numbers 15 in the front in red with my red chucks I was cute and ready to goo !

I went downstairs to get Brandon up he still was sleeping

Brandon ! I yelled

He didn't move

Brandon get up imma be late

He still didn't move , okay I got something for him I went in the kitchen got a bowl of cold water and poured it on him *laughing* that'll wake his ass up

Brandon

Ahhhhhhh ! Bruh what the fuck *getting up in Chantelll face*

Boy you got angry issues Chantell said laughing.

Don't do that shit I was sleeping

Yea yea hurry up and take me to the doctor before I be late

Don't rush me man you just pissed me off!

Love you too !

Shut up

Foo hurry up

What did I just say Chantell !

Yea yea don't rush you but I'm ready to go *jumping up and down*

Calm yo little happy ass down give me 30 minutes

Okay okay !