Atlanta Life 10

BRANDON

damn I can't believe this shit , I went to jail last night because of a fuck nigga he better not let me see his ass again.

I look at my iPhone and it was 8:30 in the morning why I was up so early ? I looked over to see Chantell sleeping she didn't look comfortable I grab her and pulled her close to me.

then my phone vibrated it was a text message I was gonna ignore it but it could be important I look at the message it read I ANIT DONE WITH YOU FUCK BOY AND GIVE MY GIRL A KISS FOR ME BITCH !!! , it had to be from that pussy Nathan I'm starting to hate this nigga I never replied then I look down to see Chantell rubbing my stomach she loved my body I could tell.

Good morning Baby I told her , she smiled and said good morning

How you feeling ?

Good but I'm sorry about last night it was all my fault !

No it wasn't it was my fault I shouldn't have acted the way I did but I just remembered you telling me all the bad things about him and I just got mad and just sike out , but we don't need to worry about that okay ?

Okay

But Ayee ,

Yea *looking him in his eyes*

* I put my finger under her chin and lift it*

Thank you for doing what you did because any other girl would have dipped on me.

Your welcome and I'm not just any other girl.

You right you my girl !

*smiling* forreal

Yess Chantell if it's okay with you

I'm cool with it

Good *pulling her closer too me* I gave her a peck then we went back to sleep.