Chapter 18

THE NEXT DAY

CHANTELL

I got up and wash and put on my red blue and white and yellow Flowery crop  top tand white skater skirt and my white infrared 6's My hair still in a messy bun and put on some glossy pink MAC lipstick and mascara I didn't put on to much because I wasn't feeling it , I looked in the mirror I looked pretty till it got to my leg man I'm so ready to get this brace off !

I look over to my bed and seen Brandon still sleep , I yelled Brandon get up were gonna be late !

BRANDON

Man I'm up !

We'll hurry up I took a shower and did my hair and makeup and everything and you still sleep !

Shut up I'm getting up

*look at him surprised*

What ! walking into the bathroom

I washed my body and my hair it just curled up anyway , I looked in the mirror *yelled* I need a tape up !

I put on my black Levi's all orange Kd's and a white t shirt with blacks stars all over and my gold MK watch I was clean like always.

I'm ready now let's go !

Okay take me to get something to eat ?

After we leave the doctor, till then you'll be alright with theses chips and candy handing me some snacks out the cabinet.

Ugh I guess , we left out the door and got into the car it didn't take use long to get to the doctor we was actually on time , we sat in The waiting room

DOCTOR

Miss bucket

Yes right here

Follow me

CHANTELL

The nurse was cute I could see her staring at Brandon , I was getting jealous but I was surprised because we didn't date but I paid it no mind because I wanted to know about my leg

She played with me and move it around

The doctor said wow miss Bucket your leg is doing amazing your brace should be off in the no time.

I smiled yes I can't wait I don't like this thing.

I agree it's not fashionable but it'll be off in no time.

Okay thank you well sign these papers and make your next appointment at the front desk and you can leave.

Okay I got up signed the papers and made my appointment and went and got into the car.

BRANDON

I haven't told her were we was going but I had a lunch date set up it was special I had our on lil booth with flowers and I got her a gifts

CHANTELL

I totally forgot about the surprise until he open my door to the car and I saw this little cute booth with a high fashion theme we was at the most expensive restaurant I knew because my mom brought me here before , I started to smile so hard I hugged Brandon and kissed him and he grabbed my booty while we hugged , we let go and he handed me my gifts , I tried not to act crazy because I'm use to this stuff but it felt so different getting stuff from Brandon he always made things different.

BRANDON

I had brought her a gold bracelet 24k that's was nothing to me and I brought her some lime green Gucci shoes I had to spoil my girl even thoee she wasn't my girl yet.

You like your gifts ?

Yes I do I do , you tryna spoil me huh ?

*laughing* yea why not

I like it thoee I wanted theses shoes for the longest just never took the time out I get them

We'll now you don't have too

Then we continue to talk and laugh. !

We were interrupted by somebody saying dang baby what happened I knew that voice from somewhere I turnt away from Brandon and look it was my Ex Nathan you need me to take care of you before I could say something , Brandon move me to the side and was snapping at Nathan

BRANDON

Bruh what the fuck do you want ?

My girl !

Bitch she anit yo girl and I'm need you to get the fuck from us , anyway why you bummy ass even in here ?

*laughing* nigga I got money , my daddy own this restaurant so if you wanna continue yo date then you better sit to punk ass down , Brandon was silent but you could see the rage in his eye , bye baby waving at Chantell and walks to the bathroom.