Bianca

BIANCA

Aye y'all I gotta dip !

CHANTELL

Ight call me later okay !

Okay !

CHANEL

She been leaving mighty earlier lately and she hasn't been her self lately!

Forreal it's not like Bianca to act all quiet and stuff.

Yea that's not like her !

Maybe it's her dad because ever since he moved in she been acting crazy.

Yea I think something going on !

BIANCA

I hate coming home now my dad been living here and he's been making passes at me and I don't like it.

Bianca baby !! , my dad yelled

Ugh he was drunk again !

Bitch Come Here !

Who tf are you talking to ?

You *grabbing Bianca by the neck*

Get the fuck off me !

No tonight is the night you gone give me what I been waiting for !!

Get the fuck off me !!! *screaming*

No unzipping his pants !

I tired to run but he pulled my hair and put a gun to my head !

He pushed me on to bed and begin to rape me before he could take another stroke I hit him with the gun he put to my head , I pistol whipped that nigga then I called Chantell I didn't call the police because my mom should be on her way she'll find him.

Hello

*crying* Chan come get me please !

Omg what's wrong ?

My dad raped me !

Omg I'm on my way !

CHANTELL

This is why her dad been acting like mr nice guy lately I Told Brandon and he drove me over , I hopped out that car fast not even paying attention to my leg

Bianca !! I yelled

I'm back her I heard her say

I fount her and grab her and hug her tight come on you can stay at my house I grab some of her things then I look across her bed and saw her dad I check her pulse he still was alive but he was beaten so bad that it was hard to tell we left and went to my house.

CHANEL

I can't believe what just happened , I hope Bianca okay I say to Jessie

She's fine she seem like gangsta she can handle herself.

JESSIE

boy was Chanel fine I knew this was a bad time but I wanted her no relation thoee I just wanted the sex , so I moved closer to her and started comforting her , and I sweet talk her then we started kissing , I kiss her neck then rub her breasts she didn't stop me so you know me I unzip my pants before you knew we where having sex , real hard core she was calling my name and I was pulling her hair And we were going at it.

BRANDON

we pulled up to Chantell house and got out.

We were walking upstairs and I heard some moaning damn I knew I shouldn't have left him with her he has a fetish for sex , I tired to stall Chan and Bianca but Chan crazy ass was not haveing that she pushed me so hard I fell done and when she open the door she was soo pissed you could see the rage in her eyes.