Pool Party Still

Bianca: I wasn't ready to go , but Chanel keep bugging me Chanel is one person you never bring to a party if your going to be drinking and smoking she a sober monkey (that's what I call people who don't drink and smoke) she keep bugging me saying come on it's 3:00 in the morning , I look at the time and yes it was damn! we been partying all night and day *laughing* so I took my last sip of that watermelonnnnnnn and told Chanel to get Chantell and meet me by the car , I wasn't driving I was to throwwed but I made my way to the car and lay out in the back seat , 10 minutes later Chanel and Chantell were walking back to the car I then drifted into sleep.

Chanel: I went to look for Chantell in the backyard it wasn't that big so I looked and looked and I spotted her sitting on some dude lap I got closer and that was the same dude from the Waffle House they were talking and laughing until I interrupted them I said "LETS GO" ! pulling Chantell of the boy lap she pulled away and said wdf is your problem! I replied your drunk Bianca drunk and it's late I'm ready to go home! Chantell replied I'm not drunk first off *rolling her eyes* I replied okay good we'll let's go then.

Chantell: I gave Brandon a hug and he yelled while I was walking away "text me ma ight?" I yelled back I might ! we finally got to the car to see Bianca in the back seat I unlocked the car and check on Bianca she was faded like always BIANCA BIANCA I YELLED ARE YOU OKAY GIRL ! she replied with a groan , ion getting yo fat ass out this car when we get to my house , she didn't reply but I knew she heard me.

*arriving at Chantell House*

Chanel: give me the key I'll go unlock the door while you get the drunk monkey out the car *we both started laughing*

Chantell: BIANA BIANCA GET YO ASS UP WE HOME !

Bianca: okay okay stfu with all that yelling * I sat up and look around* then got out the car wobbling till I feel on my butt , Chantell help me back up and help me Into the house. I thought you said you weren't going to help my fat ass get out the car *laughing* she replied shut up girl an laid me on the living room couch.

Chanel: *handing Chantell some meds*

Here give her this to help her sleep , Chantell grab them and said thank you girl and gave them to Bianca

*Chantell and Chanel begin going upstairs leaving Bianca down stairs to sleep*

Chanel: Courtney missed out tonight

Chantell: sure did she gone be jealous when we tell her

Chanel: hell yea

*we wrap our hair took off our makeup and clothes and into our pjs then we were gone snoring and all*