Mansion Elan

Bianca

I really wasn't in the mood to go anywhere I just had gotten in to a brawl with my dad and got shoot at but it was my birthday and It was unlike me to not turn up , and I could use a drink or two so I got in the shower and did my hygiene stuff got out and I flat iron my hair and I wore a middle part and I put on some red Mac lipstick and I put on this all white body suit with my destroyed high waisted shorts that showed half of my butt checks and I had on the new jays powder 10's I'm not a heel kinda girl and plus I have to be ready if a hoe try to try me !

I walked in Bianca room to see Brandon on the bed and she was putting on her clothes in the bathroom

Wassup Brandon ?

Chilling how you feeling ?

Not better then yesterday but it is what it is !

Yea I understand but happy birthday !

Thanks .

Yo friend never gone be ready she been in there for hours !

Shut up I came out and Brandon mouth drop !

Bianca started laughing !

Oh he'll no you not wearing that nope go change right now !

I had on a blue body suit but mines was totally different then Bianca's mines had my back out and studs on the shoulder part I had on some pink ombre high waisted shorts with my gucci shoes Brandon brought me on our date , I was looking like a skittle rainbow but a fine ass skittle rainbow at that.

No Brandon she can't change we're going to be late *I was lieing* I just didn't want them to have a argument about what she could wear or not

Mannnn Ight

How I look baby ?

Fine as'f *I mummbled*

Huh I couldn't hear you , (even though I heard him)

You look good !

That's it just good !

*Face all balled up*yes just good !

There goes those anger issues again !

Man shut up !

We'll bye baby don't wait up *giving him a kiss*

Chantell don't play with me !

Bye Brandon

We got in my car and drove to the club (oh yea I got my car fixed)