Chapter 16

PAPA (CHANTELL BROTHER)

*yelling* Bruh who df are you?

nigga who you?

I'm her brother now bitch who are you *pointing a all black nine at Brandon head* lightskin speak up !

nigga chill the fuck out !

CHANTELL

I woke up to my brother and Brandon arguing , damn I knew I should have told my brother about Brandon before he fount him in my bed.

Chantell who is this nigga in you're motherfucking bed !

stop yelling Papa !

I'm giving you three seconds to answer me or I'm blow his head off 1....

2 3 nigga I'm helping your sister why yo bitch ass tryna come up her and shoot some shit?

bitch I'll blow yo mouth off keep talking shit and what the fuck do you mean you helping her ?

Papa put the gun down! look *showing him her leg* I got into a car accident I was texting and driving and this lightskin nigga name is Brandon he was the one I was texting but it's my fault momma been told me to stay off my phone so now Brandon is helping me get back on my feet while your dumb ass was gone.

Bruh get that shit out my face *mushing the gun to the side*

*moves the gun from his face* Aye bruh get yo ass out my little sister bed and get the fuck out my house *grabbing Brandon by his white beater*

*pulling away * bitch get the fuck off me ion no young nigga I'll blow you motherfucking head off to , but I'll help myself out bye Chantell *kissing her on her forehead*

you don't have to leave Brandon he don't even live here *mean mugging papa*

nahh I'mma go before I fye his ass up I'll be back later *leaving slamming the door behind him*

see what you did why did you have to put a gun to his head like he was one of your enemies ?

how am I suppose to act seeing my little sister in the bed with another nigga I don't know?

I know him.... GET OUT!

Ight , I'm calling momma and tell her you got a nigga in the bed.

okay call her outside my room now GET!

shut up!

[phone convo]

Ma !

why are you yelling boy ?

Chan had a little nigga in her bed.

was it Brandon ?

yea how you know him ?

because I know him and please don't tell me you acted up.

Yeap I put my nine to his head *laughing*

whyyyy ??? he was helping your sister dumb ass

stop calling me that and so why was he in the bed with her ?

maybe they was cuddling I trust my daughter and plus her leg broke anyway *laughing* now you go apologize to your sister !

it anit funny ion like that little nigga he was trying to fight back and he talk major shit.

I would too now bye love you

love you too.