Chapter 51

CHANTELL

Momma I'm here ! while walking in the house..

My little brother came running to me with gym shorts and a white beater on and he just stood there and smiled !

*laughing* what you want boy ?

Nothing ! and he ran back in the kitchen

I walked into the kitchen and saw my step dad and my two brothers and my momma cooking , I was happy and I have never felt like this I felt all bubbly and loved on the inside.

Why you just day dreaming stupid ?

Now Papa that was mean !

I know mama but she is just staring !

Ma chill out that's how sister and brothers bond !

Lol okay okay I get it !

Shut up Papa I can't look at my happy family ?

Lol yes you can baby , now someone help me set the table

I will momma ! , *all three of us said*

*we all laughed*

We'll Cece , *mama gave me a nickname* you set the cups down and give everybody napkins.

Papa you give everybody a palte and get the drinks out the refrigerator.

And Andrew you get the forks and spoon and set them and then turnoff the stove and oven for me !

We all did as told and sat down at the table and prayed and ate and talk and had dessert and we caught up I felt like we never were parted , while I was at dinner Brandon kept calling but I never answered or call back or replied to his texts bc I'm still kinda mad about the paper thing but ion wanna let it affect me because it's all about my family right now.

We all clean up the kitchen and made our ways to our room

Andrew and Papa went upstairs first I stayed down stairs with my mom and step dad.

Hey Chantell I'm Nathan and I want you to know your welcome anytime and don't think I'm trying to be your dad or anything I just want us to be friends and work our way up.

I respect that and that's cool I can do that but it's getting late imma go upstairs.

Okay good night baby !

Good night Mommie !

I walk up stairs and heard Andrew talking , I bust in his room he was on FaceTime , why you on the phone so late at night ?

The girls can't leave me alone , sis *smirking 😏*

Shut up boy ! the girl said on the phone

Naww I'm Just playing , she my girl !

Oh fr I said , let me see her *nosy*

He pulled back the screen !

Let me see boy !

I look at her she was brown skin with cute curly hair braces and nice skin

Oh your pretty but Mr Andrews has to go to sleep. And you should be to !

*she giggled* thank you and that's what I been trying to tell this boy.

Aww sis don't treat me like ion no man now it's summer I go to sleep and get on the phone when I please

I ignored him and walk out not before giving him the death stare , he smack his teeth and I walk out , I heard him tell her goodnight and they gave each other a kiss thru the phone aww they were so cute , then I walked into Papa's room.

He was laying down staring at the ceiling , what's wrong ?

Nothing...

Yea right , wassup ?

Nothing honestly I'm just thinking about life okay.

Okay.. Wanna talk about it ?

Naww now go to sleep , he got under the covers and cut the light outs and left me standing in the dark

Okay good night stupid !

Shut up but goodnight !