Waffle house

Chantell POV (friends are included too)

We arrived at the Waffle House an got a booth then we started to gossip like always.

Courtney: have y'all seen Ashley hair she got some blonde mess , talking about it some Brazilian!

Chanel: Shit try synthetic lol her hair look like a bed nest/hot mess.

Bianca: I know that's right ! *laughing*

*we was all laughing until some cute boys walk in*

Chanel: Bruh I want some Jeremy Scoots

Courtney: OMG yes them shoes tuff

*the waitress gave those boys a booth right in front of us*

Waitress: ready to order lady's' *talking to me and my girls*

*we replied yes and told her our order then we went back to gossiping*

There were 4 boys sitting in front of us and boy , was they fine 1 was dark but he looked good had tattoos running down his arm his friend sitting next to him was light skin with a curly temp fade we'll hell all them had a curly temp fade but it was 1 dark one and 1 brown colored one and 2 light skin boy's I swear light skins niggas was my weakness the one I had my eyes on was lightskin had tattoos all over his body had a bottom row of gold teeths he was so damn fine.

Bianca: damn Chantell you thirsty !

Courtney: *starts laughing* I know dang give that nigga his face back

I stop stareing and ate my food we ate our food then talk some more.

Brandon Pov

Wassup I'm Brandon I'm 17 and I'm lightskin so you know I'm fine as fuck lol I'm more of a designer person but me and my boys was hungry so we went to our daily restutant the Waffle House but this time it was so different , there was a fine ass girls sitting in the booth in front of us but the one I wanted I heard her friends call her Chanell , you might be like dang I was all in they conversation we'll I couldn't help but over hear one of her loud ass friends saying her name.

Chantell: we finished our food and left the waitress a big 50 dollar tip 50 dollars was nothing to us me and my girls went to the parking lot and soon as we were getting in our car them boys came out not knowing I was park right next to one of them the one I was eyeing down in Waffle House he walk to his car and I was looking dead at him but when he look at me I turn my head and pretend I was in my phone I look up he was still looking he smiled and lick his lips damn that made me blushed and I tried to play hard to get by acting like I didn't see him.

Brandon: I didn't know she had park right beside me but her car clean asf damn she fine asf and so was her car I love BMW's , but before I got in the car and smiled and lick my lips I always lick my lips it was a habit I look at her she was blushing but she tried to play it off , I have that affect on girls.

Coutney: Bianca hurry up and let's go

Bianca: calm down I'm get you to yo man with his stalking ass

Courtney: my man anit no stalker , he just cares about me a lot

Bianca: yea yea and we zoomed off not realizing Chantell was still at the waffle house I beep my horn a couple of time and she jump and then she Crunk her car up and sped off.

Chantell: I was daydreaming about that boy I wanted to know who he was but I heard a horn beep and it was Bianca they was leaving me and I sped off but we all meet back up at my house expect Courtney I already knew were she was

everybody arrived at my house I told them it was a pool party going on tonight and like always they was down , so we all took showers and got cute I had on my turquoise blue bathing suit my top had like fringe string coming off it my bottoms were just plain blue but they wear half way showing because I had some destroyed shorts over them and my buckle un zip like the way New new had hers on ATL and I pair it with my all white air forces and I put my hair in a sloppy bun

Bianca had on a American flag bathing suit with her white shorts and her red vans her hair in two French braids Chanel had on a hot pink tribal print bathing suit with black shorts on and some all white converse we were some baddies we went to the bathroom to take a picture and we were on our way to the pool party I drove my car but Bianca was driving I was to busy uploading our picture to Instagram My caption said "all you 5's need to be quiet when a 10 is talking" in 2mins I had 80+ likes and comments.

SN: 20172203 Going into all the chapters and adding a little bit more up to date touches so the dialogue it self is still the same but not the display has change.