Chapter 39

BIANCA

Girl stop crying you probably over reacted !

We'll I may have but she was there in flesh with a baby bump it wasn't fake it was real !

Girl it probably anit even his baby , I don't think Brandon trifling like that now !

And what if all this is true ?

You stick by your man and hold him down and you just gone have to play step momma !

You right I guess , but I don't wanna be around him right now thoee !

I understand the guest room down the hall to the right , everything should be in the closet just make yourself at home

Okay thank you girl

You know I got you girl

*I smiled and went to sleep*

* 3 hours later*

CHANTELL

I was woken up with the sounds of whips and chains , and the moaning of Erics name , damn they freaky they doing some exclusive stuff up in that bed room!

I went into the kitchen to fix me a sandwich , and then I went back in my room and hook the speakers up and jam and ate until I got sleepy again !

*The Next Day*

BIANCA

Chantell Chantell ! Yelling

Wassup ! I came bobbing my head to he music

Did you give Brandon some butt yet ?

Noooo ughhhh I don't wanna talk about this now !

We'll all I'm saying is you waited long enough and that's probably why he going out so much to get his wee wee suck !

Eric: yea men have needs too !

Chantell: you in on this too dang Eric I thought we was cool !

We are but still you should have been did that maybe he'll straighten up , only of you got that good good !

Bianca:*laughing* shut up foo !

It's the truth !

Yea it is *looking down at Eric crouch area*

Chantell: man y'all just some freaks , and I just don't want my relationship evolving around sex !

Eric: it want , it'll make your relationship better actually *kissing Bianca* see she's blushing everytime we kiss that means she's happy !

Bianca: truee !

Chantell: I guess we'll I'm finna get ready to go , I'll be back later !

Bianca: okay bye girl see you later

CHANTELL

I hop In the shower and did my hygiene stuff and got out and put on some blue shorts with a white shirt with blue stripes on the arm area ad my true blue Jordan's I put my hair in a high ponytail and I was off to the mall !