The Next Day

BRANDON

damn I just woke up with a bad ass headache and I thought I was in the bed with Chantell when really I was balled up on a couch , Bruh what did I do last night ?

Wassup bro Josh said handing me some pancakes !

Wassup man , thank you

Ayee Bruh no problem but you was turnt last night !

Was I ? I reached inside my pocket and got out my phone Chantell called me like TEN TIMES DAMN ! she gone be mad.

Ayee Bruh thanks for the food I gotta go , holla at you later.

Ight good seeing you

You to and with that I got in the car and drove to Chantell house !

*artive at Chantell house*

I unlock the door with my spare key !

The house was still as a rock I guess everyone was sleep , I creep my way in Chantell room she was still asleep , we'll if I just sneak in the bed she want notice that I was gone that long , yea thats a good Idea I took off my pants and shirt and crept into bed , Chantell didn't budge , woah that's a relief , im off the hook !

CHANTELL

This nigga think I'm stupid I heard when his car pulled up and when he tried to creep in bed too , tuhh two can play at this game , I turnt over and swang my arm over to the other side and hit him dead in his chest , I tired my hardest not to laugh because I knew he was mad , then I acted like I didn't know who was in bed I started feeling on him and then I snuggled up next to him , I could feel his smirked , I bet he like yea she has no clue , he just wait till I'm ready to get up I'm let him have it.

BRANDON

Damn Chantell sleep wild ass hell pissed me off , when her arm swung over and hit me I had to control my reflexed for my sake !