Chapter 44

BRANDON

Baby what you wanna do today ?

Umm shopping why ?

Just asking , we can do that and go see a movie later what you think ?

Yea we can do that !

Okay your treat !

Sikeee your treat !

Okay I'm fine with that I'm the man any way !

But can Bianca and her man come ?

I don't care !

Okay I'm call here and tell her after I shower !

Okay *brandon smirks and licks his lips*

*Chantell walks in the bathroom and starts the shower until the mirror fogs up*

CHANTELL

I always wait until the mirror fogs up before I get in the shower that let's me know the water is steaming hot , I get in the shower and begin to wash my hair until Brandon decides to join me he just can't get enough of me *laughing* he puts his hands around my waist , he knows that's my spot and we go at it once again !

After we finished making love we get out and get dressed , I really wanted to look cute today so I put on a white lace crop top and my yellow skater skirt with my brown woven sandals and I left my hair curly , then I put on some liquid eyeliner and Mascara and my NYX nude lip butter and my gold MK watch and I was ready to go !

BRANDON

Chantell just can't leave me alone every time I give it to her she want more guess I'm just that good , but if we didn't have a day planned out we would be all over the house making love but ion want her to think that's all I want but that's damn shoull what I be thinking about , but anyways I put on my white polo shorts with the black horses all over and my blue polo shirt and I decided to put on my brown sperrys I put in my bottom grill and my gold MK watch and I grab at least 500.00 dollars because I know how Chantell is when she get to the mall , like a kid in the candy store !

*knock on the door*

Baby could you get that ?

Yea I got it , who is it ?

The police now open the door !

I already knew it was Bianca playful ass

* I opened the door*

Wassup ?

Hey BB ! Bianca said

Man Get Out !

*how she knew my nickname , damn Chantell just couldn't wait to share that!*

Wassup man ?

Chilling Chilling !

*Bianca ran up stairs*

I'm Brandon.

I'm Eric.

Cool cool how you and Bianca meet ?

We were both working at the Shoe store together !

Oh okay , Baby you ready ?

Yes just give me a minute !

Bruh I swear girls take forever to get ready !

You anit lying boy !

And that shit they do while sitting in front of a mirror take forever !

Makeup Bruh *laughing*

Yea that !

*girls came down stairs*

Okay let's go !

We all got in my Black Range Rover and drove to the mall !

Young Nigga Move That Dope Came on

Bianca And Chantel started Squealing , that's a indication that they like something !

Bianca started rapping !

aye push it aye push it aye push it !

Chantell followed behind her young nigga move that dope young nigga move that dope young nigga move that move aye move that dope !

They both said Ayee!! and stuck there tongue out when Future started rapping !

I just laughed at them , they funny then we pulled in the parking lot and I park and cut the song off !

Young nigga flipping the yams... they both looked at me with a mug !

*laughing* man get out !

CHANTELL

Move That Dope was my song , but I got out and me and Brandon started holding hands and waking into the mall , when we got in there eyes was on us hating hoes was mugging and niggas was looking at me up and down , But Brandon was not having that he's the jealous type so he pulled me in front of him and kissed my neck , the niggas smack they teeth and went back to there phones , *laughing* it was funny !

Baby me and Bianca finna go into Forever 21 okay !

Ight don't do nothing I wouldn't !

Boy shut up !

Ight nie !

Me and Bianca walk into Forever 21 and just started looking thru some clothes until we heard chatter coming from the jewelry section I looked up and it was that Hoe !

- Who's the Hoe ?