Chapter 37

*2weeks later*

CHANTELL

I been sitting at home all by myself Bianca moved out and got on with her life but we still friends and for me I had a job but I quit because Brandon said I didn't have to work so I been going back to school I want to be Nurse so I took online classes , I finished all my assignments now am home all alone again , me and Brandon been distance but only because he's never home he's either out with the boys or gone somewhere I get tired of being home alone !

*Someone knock at the door*

Who could this be Brandon said he wouldn't be home to later , I opened the door to a pregnant lady she wasn't big but you could tell she was pregant

Where Brandon ? she said

He's not here , what you need him for ?

*laughing* oh you his new Bitch we'll you tell my man Brandon I'm Pregnant with his baby !

What ! , I couldn't speak at all I finally coughed up some words !

Ight hoe I'll make sure I tell him that !

Yea bye bitch she walked away ,

I'm gone kill Brandon that's why he haven't been home or showing me any attention he been giving it to her , I tired my hardest not to cry so I called my girl Bianca up !

[phone convo]

Hello

B B B B ianca !!!

Damn girl get it out !

Brrrrr aaa don got a hoe pregnant

What ! I'm gone kill him

I know she just came by and said tell my man Brandon I'm pregnant with his baby

And what did you do ?

I told her I'll tell him

Noooooo no no you dummie you suppose to tell that hoe off how you know she not lying ?

I don't !

Was she huge ?

No she had a little baby bump !

We'll that means it's recent so you need to talk to Brandon ass forreal !

Oooo Kay !

Bye girl be strong !

Okay bye !

What am I going to do if Brandon is the father ion bout to sit around and play step momma ! Nahh my momma anit raise no fool (surprisely)

I went up stairs and took a shower and put on my pjs and took a nap !

BRANDON

My life has been great , if you ask me , me an Chantell still together and she still hasn't gave it up yet but ion care I been tricking anyway my birthday in a week and I'm planning on going to the Bahamas me and my boys but for now I been at the strip club everyday and night getting head and only head , I know it sounds bad but that's how I relive my stress with some good ole head , but to make it safe I been getting head from the same girl today she wore a t shirt today she never wore a t shirt that's odds I think she was trying to hide her little puge but ion care I just wanted some head , we she finish giving me that sloppy head I went home to my girl!

I got home and I didn't see Chantell and I didn't see no food either , so I went upstairs to see her sleeping I went to wake her up I was hungry !

Chantell , Chantell get up I'm hungry

Okay I'm up * I only got up so I wouldn't make it obvious I was upset*

Like I said before two can play at this game.

I went downstairs and fix that bastard a sandwich and some chips and I put it on a plate and shoved it in his face and said DINNER !

He looked at me like I was stupid , Bruh what is this Chantell ?

Dinner Nigga !

What's wrong with you ?

Oh nothing !

That's what all girls say when something is wrong with them !

Baby what's wrong with you ? , ion like when you mad at me !

Don't baby me nigga !

Here we go !

Yes here we go ! have you ever realize your never home and we never spend time together and you be spending times with your boys then with your own girl !

But baby i thought you was fine with me hanging with the boys !

Yea you can but not ever mothefucking day and night damn I have feeling and needs too !

Needs why kind of needs baby ?

This nigga knew what he was doing , trying to change the subject !

Don't try and change the subject nigga , and speaking of babies , yo baby momma came by and told me to tell you that she pregant and it's your baby

He looked stupid now

*I got in his face*

Is it true Brandon ?

He didn't answer me

I know you hear me Brandon is that your baby or not ?

He still was on hush mouth !

We'll im take that as a yes , you a trifling mother fucker Brandon , we'll it seems like I'm just holding up space so I'm just leave you and yo baby momma alone I'm done with yo ass ,

with that I ran upstairs and got me some clothes and some other stuff and left to go to Bianca house !