Chapter 53

BRANDON

I meet my dad and everything and before I knew it I was going to make a major drop , this was a life or death kind of drop , all I was thinking about was getting in and out. I pulled up to the house and before I knew it , somebody grab me back my neck I must of been fighting who ever back pretty hard because his people was like damn how you let a newbie beat yo ass , and I guess who ever I was fighting must've got mad and hit me with a pistol , straight pistol whipped my ass then I blacked out !

CHANTELL

Ight now Papa that's enough Thug life experience for Andrew when is we gone actually start this brother and sister day begin?

You nag to much you know that? papa said

Shut up nigga , then we pulled up to the biggest amusement park in California and I smiled , but I had this weird feeling in my stomach but I put it to the side I'm gonna have fun today !

Oh he'll yea this what I'm talking about , Andrew said

Watch yo mouth boy !

Papa was laughing !

We got out the car and enter the amusement park , we went straight to the go carts !

Ooo I'm finna fye y'all up , Andrew said

Boy please I'm the go carton queen !

We'll baby girl get ready to get off that throne.

Wanna bet ?

He'll yea !

I gave him the death stare !

Ight Ight *laughing* if I win you have to let me drive your new car for the first two weeks of school

My Audi man Ight but if I win you will have to be my maid for 2 weeks !

Oh that's never gonna happen , and he ran to the go carts !

I ran behind him and got in but before I sped off I out my phone down and the person that was In charge counted down and said GO!

I was in first place but Andrew was on my butt and I could see the frustration on his face !

Oh naww ion being no maid I sped up and bump into Chantell cart and she twist around and was put in last place , *laughing* that's my secret weapon !

That lil nigga , know he can cheat but he should've known not to play that old trick on a veteran I sped up and waited till he was coming my way then I attack we'll i hit him , he spun and spun till his cart was facing toward the gate and he had to back all the out and bout time he did all that I was at the finished line and bam , I won , I got out the cart *laughing* boy he was mad but then my phone rang

hello.

Aye this Jessie come to the hospital quick !

Why what happened ?

Brandon got hurt now hurry and come

I hung up and told Papa and he drive me to the hospital !