Part 2

Kristina POV

As I sat on this now uncomfortable chair, I'm having cramps once again. Wondering where I'm At? Well in one my hair salon office. I have two shops, one a salon and the other a beauty supply store. But this one is where my office at.

A knock came from the door , startling me from my thoughts.

"come in...." I said

One of the hair stylists, Stella, walked in.

"Hey Kris. Just came to ask what you  would like for lunch since it's lunch hour right now."she asked holding out her phone to type my order in it.

"Oh it is already? I didn't even notice that. Well where are you going for lunch today anyways?" I asked

I really didn't have nothing in mind to eat, I wasn't really feeling hungry.Stella and Rebecca usually do this routine of going for everyone at the salon lunch everyday. I really appreciate their kindness.

"Well Becky and I are going Subway and McDonald's. So which one do you prefer?"she asks

I placed one finger tip under my chin to think. It's a habit of mines, "Umm well how bout a $5 cheesy foot long. Thanks so much Stell."

"Like I always say no problems Kris." She says and walked out shutting them door lightly behind her.

I love all of my workers! They are the best peoples I've met and can work it. I treat them all like they are family to me and they do the same.

***

Nate POV

After dropping Crystal off to work I decided to hit it off with my boys at the gym. We have to work out in order  to stay in good shape after all.

"Would you ever tell Crystal about your side piece? I mean Crystal's a nice girl, I don't think she deserves any of that" says one of the boys Migos.

Jay: Of course we know you wouldn't share any of them. So what would you do if Crystal finds out?

This is the same conversation that always seems to be brought up all the time when we come here. They're always talking about my girls and my life other than theirs. Sure I know how many girls each of them have but it seems like I'm always the main topic here.

Me: Yeah yeah let's drop it , yeah? Besides I heard there's a new club that is opening tonight downtown. Anyone wanna come?

All of them: Suuure....

With that of course you know tonight bout to be litty.

Checking the time on my watch I decided to start with some warm ups before I do my usual work outs. I first took out my pill and a bottle of water then settled down a Little. Then we all started our warm ups. And if you guys were wondering if I work, we'll yes I do. And I only work at night. Well I'll leave that there for you to find out what I do.

A/N
Edited