Part 3

Kristina POV

"Babe wanna go hit da mall to watch a movie?"asked Nate. He sounds so hopeful made it almost broke my heart to decline that offer.

"Um I don't know Nate. I don't feel like doing so. I'm feeling tired."feeling exhausted as ever.

He sighed and then said, "Seriously Kristina? I swear all you've been saying these past few days is that you're tired. Tired to have fun, tired to even cook me one of your delicious meals." *ugh*

I rolled my eyes at him getting worked up for no damn reason. If I'm tired then I'm tired. Besides He should know that I have two jobs to manage on my own.

"Well I'm so sorry for being tired Nate. Why don't you go have fun with the love of your life Crystal." I replied back to him in a sarcastic way.

"Oh Hell Nah. You're being jealous right now, seriously you didn't have to say that. Anyways since you don't want me here, Imma head out" there he goes getting mad over small things.

He got up off the bed and walked out the bedroom. Then I heard the front door slammed real hard. One thing with him, he has a very bad temper no matter how hard he tries to control it, it still takes a toll in his emotions. I shook my head and relaxed myself on my bed and took a big breath. This is getting harder than I thought. Just thinking about how hard this will get later on caused my head to start to hurt.

I know once this baby comes or before it even comes his girl will know cause there's no way my baby is going to be a secret in its father's life. I have to tell him soon though. I am pregnant with his baby after all. *sighs*
How did I get myself into this mess? I hate that my heart is so stupid to still have feelings for him even after he breaks it over and over again. And now I have my feelings all over the place.

~*~

Crystal POV

I'm currently two months pregnant. I have been going to the doctor secretly to get my check ups. He said that the baby is alright and that I just need to take things slow. He also gave me some vitamins to take and pro cautions of type foods I should be eating.

Getting out of my lost world trance , I stepped out of the bathroom. I grabbed my pink towel and wrapped it around my hot heated body due to the hot shower I just took. I walked into the bedroom and walked over to the closet. With the towel wrapped around my body tightly I took out a simple outfit for today. It's just a short purple colored romper and some black fuzzy flats. I laid them on the bed. I wiped myself and took the towel off of me. I lotion up my body as I stared at myself in the full body mirror. When I reached my tummy, I rub the small visible baby bump that I saw. Right there and then I knew that seeing my baby will be the best thing ever, a feeling that I cannot wait for.

__________

I looked in the mirror one last time. Boy I look stunning. I wore my hair up in a cute bun and sprayed my ri ri shine body spray on me ,so yinno I'm glowing. I slip my furry black sweater on so it would hide the Lil bump that is unexpectedly showing, I really didn't think that it was going to show thru the romper but it did anyways. I took my phone and took a pic of myself. I added some light makeup to my face and walked downstairs to the kitchen.I swept and cooked some food of my own. And yes I'm a horrible cook, but I do hope that Nate would at least appreciate this. I'm going to tell him about the baby when he gets home. I'm so nervous yet so excited at the same time.

I grab a glass and pour myself some milk then I walk over to the living room and sit down on the love sofa and turn on the tv, imma wait on Nate to get home.

****

"Baby I'm home!!"

Yelled Nate when he walked in thru the doors not noticing me sitting on the couch yet. I sat up and waved at him with a stupid smile on my face. He moved over to me and plop down next to me and smashed his lips into mine. Breaking away from it cause I felt a Lil pain in my back due to the uncomfortable position I was in while we were kissing. I sat up properly.

Me: So how was your day ?

Nate : Yinno the same. Nothing never changed babe.

Me: If you say so ,want some food?

He shrugs his shoulders and nods yes. I got up and quickly made my way to the kitchen. Took his plate and put some brown rice with BBQ chicken in it for the side dish was some crab salad.
After doing so I maneuvered back to the living room then I handed him his food.

"Babe aren't you gonna shower first before eating?" I asked what he was going to ask today.

"Oh no, I still smell nice so I don't think I need to. And why are you wearing that big furry sweater? Its not even that cold inside." That comment gained an eye roll from me.
Men are always ruining every good moment, why don't they just stay quiet sometimes?

"I know I know. I just yinno felt like wearing it."

I lied but covered everything up with my smile. Before digging in his food he peck me on the lip. I blushed. I watched him eat silently. Nate never likes the idea of eating and speaking. He always says that it's nasty to talk while you're eating.
When he was half way done I decided that its the perfect time to tell him.

Me: Nate babe I gats something to tell you

Nate: *gulped* What is it?
Seriously his facial expression killed me. He looks as if he did something wrong.

Me: I just wanted to tell you that we're soon expecting someone new.*smiles*

Nate: *drinks* Uh huh, and who's that?

Rolling my eyes I thought to myself 'Oh gosh , how much more dumb does nigga has to be?'

Me: Nate I'm meaning that that someone is from us, part of us!:)

Nate: ookayy... So where is that person?
Confusion is written all over his face but to me it's all dumbness.
This is irritating me even more and somehow makes me even more nervous. All this proves that babies are not on his mind at all.

"Nate I'm pregnant."I blurted out.

A blush crept up on my face and I waited for his reaction. His facial expressions kill off all my excitement. He looked so shocked and didn't usher a word. I knew I shouldn't have told him that so soon. He probably doesn't even want a baby right now. I mean damn we never spoke about having kids before.

"Are you serious?"he asked with his bottom lip reaching the floor.

Me: Yes

I opened the sweater to show him. His eyes bulged out. He got up with His plate and walked to the kitchen. Then he walked back by then I had my head down. I felt so hurt. He doesn't want a baby, our baby.  I felt a gentle touch on my back so I looked up into his eyes. Tears were ready to come out of my eyes. Then he did the unexpected thing. He lifted me off of the couch.

"I'm gonna be a father!!!!"
He yelled spinning us around.

"This is beyond amazing!!"
He said and then lastly kissed me passionately.

Maybe I was wrong about him not accepting the baby. I can't believe he actually didn't flip out on me.
He stopped spinning around with me and placed me down gently and rubbed the bump softly.

"Our baby is going to be so spoiled."
He said going on his knees to be face to face with my stomach. The bump feels pretty hard actually.

Best feeling ever!!

A/N
Edited