Part 15

Chapter 15~

Crystal POV

How can she seriously act as if nothing is wrong. She knows that she was sleeping with my man but still didn't care. She knew that I was dating Nate but she still opened up her legs to him. Is it because she couldn't find a man of her own to love her?Gosh there's so many fishes in the sea that she could've chosen from. Why did she have to go for Nate out of everyone else?

I could've quit right there on spot if only I had another job cause I can't stand her looking up in my face all innocently and what's not. I hate her, hate her very much. To know that she was the reason why Nate always came home late and acts weird in the morning. Stella was Right, she doesn't even look pregnant. I bet she wishes everyday that she was in my place but too bad she will never take my place.

I haven't talked to Nate ever since that day when he confessed. Yes I stayed and kissed him and what's not. I only stayed because of the baby. This baby needs Nate so I can't leave him yet. I am now sleeping in the guest room, I've tried to ignore him as hard as I can even when I crave to be in his arms most of the time. I don't even ask him to drop me to work or pick me up anymore. I catch the cab or the bus now. I have to save up for a car. As for Nate he keeps trying to get my attention. He even tried by bringing me flowers , my favorite things like ice creams and necklaces. But I declined them all. He thinks that he could go around playing with my heart and then come back trying to pamper me with gifts.  Well it's not going to work on me. Once this baby drops I'm leaving and that's that.

****

"Girl you have to cheer up and let things go." There goes Stella trying to cheer me up.

"I know, I know. But it's hard."

"Well look at the bright side. He confessed everything to you and still chose you over that ho Kris."she says

I smiled, "You're right. But it'll take time for me to actually forgive him."

"I know it will. Just don't give up on him yet. He loves you very much."

Really? How does she know that? People always say false things just to convince you to do something. If he had really loved me like he said, he wouldn't have killed me at the inside like that by cheating on me with my own employer. Wasn't I good enough for him?

I rubbed my small baby bump and smiled once again. The baby is the only reason why I'm giving him another chance. He'll have a chance to be in his child life but not mines.

****

Nate POV

She hates me. My life sources won't even talk to me anymore she completely ignores me now. I really thought that after that day when we had our romantic mind blowing kiss that it would've ended all the drama. Sadly everything got worse. Crystal avoids me with every chance she gets, she even moved out of our bedroom into the guest room. I love that girl so much but she really doesn't understand that it's killing me too that I had her hurting like that. Now everyday when I wake up all I feel is regret but if she was next to me , maybe I wouldn't feel it that much. So all I do now a days just drink my regrets and guilty feelings away.

She doesn't trust me any more, she probably doesn't even love me anymore. And that really sucks, it's like I'm finally getting all the punishment that I deserved.

Sighs

My life is so messed up.

****

I sat down on the sofa waiting for Crystal to get home so I could talk to her. We need to talk ,I need to talk to her.

Couple mins passed and then I heard a car pull up outside. Yes she finally arrives.

She unlocked the door and walked in, she closed the door behind her quietly probably thinking that I might be sleeping up stairs like always but not today.

As I heard her footsteps vanish, 'now it's the perfect time to approach her' I thought.

"Babe. We need to talk."I said, startling her.

" Don't call me that! And Bout what?"

Me: Us.

Crystal : What about us?

Me: You tell me. You're the one who chooses not to talk to me and keeps avoiding me.

Crystal: I wasn't avoiding you.

Me: Oh sure, you weren't.

Crystal: Look NateI'm tired right now okay.

She tried to push me away but I held her hand. Shocked, she stood there and looked at me. Her eyes are so beautiful and looking down at her cute lips only making me want to kiss her right there and then.

Me: Look I know I messed up. But please all I asked of you is to forgive me. I'll be better, I promise. I need you. I can't live another day without you being in my arms on my bed babe. Please come back upstairs to our room please.

I can't believe I'm actually begging her like that. I guess love really makes people do the unspeakable.

Yanking her hand from mine she sucked her teeth and glared at me.

"By the way your side piece came to work today."

"She's nothing to me now. You're my only girl /future wife." Trying to get her to understand and believe me.

"Yeah right.Anyways I need some more time okay. Now leave me alone. I'm sleepy."

Me: Alright then babe.

Before she even had a chance to turn around I grabbed her into my arms and kissed her hard and reached my hand out to rub the small baby bump. She didn't fight back but I decided that I'm gonna give her her space so I break away from the kiss and walk away. Left her standing there dumbfounded. I flee up to my room quickly. It took everything in me to not go back downstairs and finish what I started. Of course she wasn't going to push me away cause she's weak for me. But she needs her time and I need time to think also. I have to go visit Kristina one day to make things right.

I'm gonna make things right soon.