Part 39

Chapter 39 ~

I looked in the mirror and saw a whole different person. I was breathless staring at my reflection. The dress suits me very much, and I can say so myself. My makeup is fleeky thanks to Rebecca! I twirl around in the dress for a minute. It's not too long nor is it too short. It's just a few inches below my knees. But it's fluff out at the abdominal part hiding the baby bump a bit. My hair is crown-rowed down to one side with a small silver with white pearls crown on my head. I look bomb if you asked me. Wow!

"You look absolutely fabulous! Wow I'm jealous!!" Says Serena when she steps into the dressing room.

We are currently in the church women's bathroom doing final touches before we get this wedding started. My mom is dressed in a beautiful light brown silk dress with white pumps along with it. And her hair is down a curly way. Her makeup also looks beautiful, she looks young again! So does all my bridesmaid and Serena.

" Thank you sis!"I said

"Leo will fall out when he sees you!" Says Arii,

He surely will! "Thank you guys so much!! And all of y'all looks drop dead gorgeous!" I exclaimed.

Wondering where Tiff is, well she's somewhere out there with Nate. Yes he was invited. No hate going towards him, I've grown to let go of things and holding grudges against each other wasn't going to benefit Tiff one bit. And I will do anything to make my daughter happy!

****

As dad walked me down the aisle to the altar, a heart attack by Trey Songz started to play.
Everyone stood up and their eyes were on me. A nervous wreck hit me and I blushed under their gaze but when I locked eyes with Leo all my doubts fell away. It felt like it was just the two of us. He looked at me with so much love and I swear I almost had a heart attack myself.

My dad tightly held my arms, and I smiled as we walked slowly to the altar together. It must be very hard for dad to do this, giving his daughter to another guy to love and cherish her. Knowing that he was his daughter's first love and now she has someone else to watch over her for life.

I was so lost in Leo's eyes that I didn't even realize we reached him. Dad said a few words to Leo in his ears and placed my hands into Leo's own. Then stepped away to my mother. I took that moment to look at how full the church was. Wow it's packed with both my family and Leo's family and friends!

Everybody took a seat and now it was only Leo and I and the priest standing. I feel so nervous right now, I don't really do well with so many eyes on me. I started to sweat but Leo saw that I was getting nervous and held my eyes focused on his. And give me a heart warming smile.

"Let this wedding begin" announces the priests. "But first let me start with a prayer"

****

"Do Leonardo Smith take Kristina Montrez to be your lawful wife and promise to love, cherish her till death do y'all apart?" Says the priest.

Leo smiles big at me and says, "Yes, I do!"

And pushed the big diamond rock on my finger that held our engagement ring.

"No do You Kristina Montez takes Leonardo Smith to be your lawful Husband, to love, Cherish till death do y'all apart?" Says the priest.

With that I felt all eyes on me and I could have felt the baby bouncing about in there. Feeling her kicks I held to the bump and said, "I do!" And I eagerly pushed the ring on his finger!!

Wow I can't believe that it's actually this day!!

"Now I pronounce you Husband and Wife! You may kiss the braid." He slowly said.

And everyone stood up applauding us!! I smiled brightly as tears of joy escaped my eyes and looked at my mom who was also crying in the cover whilst dad held hers. Yes I have such dramatic parents.

'I'll never be the same. You're in my blood , you're in my vein. You're in my head. It's you babe....' I'll never be the same as Camila Cabello started to play in the background softly as we endured the moment.

This is it! I'm married!! Leo took hold of me again and kissed me even harder this time and just in time the photographer snapped a picture of us. Let go and was now faced with Nate. He held Tiffany to me and I gracefully took her and tried to hold in my arms as best I can and Leo cared back into the picture and took her from me and held her between us. The photographer took another picture again of all three of us smiling. Everytime the flash of the camera went off she giggled. Such a happy girl she is! I love her so much!!

"So Kristina, are you gonna throw the flower or not?" Shouts Arii when my mom hands me the flowers wrapped in a white ribbon.

I stood back from my husband and my daughter and turned around. Counted to 3 and threw the flowers from the back without looking or turning. Everyone gasps and I took that as an opportunity to turn around to see who's hand it landed in.

And to my most surprise of all. It landed directly in.......
Nate's hands. I stared confusingly at him, but didn't really care at the moment.

All that really matters right now is the fact that I'm happily married to the love of my life. And the fact that we'll be having our own little family soon. Our baby is almost here. I'm so grateful for having Tiffany so I did not regret having her at all. She's a blessing , my blessing and Leo is also. And now this bundle of joy I'm carrying around will be too soon.

Funny thing is we already know the gender and still haven't decided a name for her yet. She has so many things already. So many clothes, shoes, cribs and even car seats. She even has clothes for when she's getting bigger. And I couldn't be more happy than I am right now. She's going to be another spoiled brat. And Leo's family will be enough to spoil her.

So I have officially moved from being a side chick to a mean and only girl. But thank God it isn't to Nate. Now I'm very happy with myself, no more shame or guilt throwing all the negativity away. Now it's only about the good things and staying positive because my life has just begun!

Now I have my own little family and a man that I can call mines and mines only!