Part 13

Nate POV

"What are you shouting so loud for Crystal??"I asked about caressing this major headache I had.

"How could you do that to me Nate? You didn't even pick up your phone and now you're just coming home at ten am acting as if everything is alright. I was worried for Christ Sake."

"Alright whatever. I'm home now so it's no big deal" I hissed with an eye roll.

"And that's not the only thing. I waited for you to come pick me up at work til round 7:30 I got a cab. And now you come home with all these stupid lipstick marks on your shirt n face. How could you cheat on me like that??" She said, raising her voice again.

"Shut the FUDGE UP. That's not the first time I had cheated and you know that. You should be glad that I even put you as my first priority."

She looked at me in disbelief but what do I care. She knows I love her to death. She can't be going around getting mad over simple things like that. She started tearing up and walked away. I hate seeing her cry but right now I don't give a damn. My head is hurting me so bad so much for a hangover huh.

Remembering what I did to Kristina last night caught up in my head. Omg I have to go see if she's alive. I quickly run to the living room and open the TV, putting it on the news channel. She might be dead. Oh gosh, if she's dead I'll be doom.

"Crystal, why aren't you working?" I asked

"Same reason why you cheated." She replied slyly, rolling her eyes now.

Me: Look don't give me that bull okay.

"WHATEVER Nate."

She screamed and tearfully ran up the stairs. Slammed the bathroom door so hard as if she wants to break it down. I know she's mad but I'm too careless to give a damn right now. She could cry a river right now. I wouldn't give a damn cause I'm mad now. I can't believe I hurt Kristina like that. I know now that she really hates me. Thanks a lot to my stupid bad tempered tipsy self yesterday. On the other hand it would be a good thing if her baby dies. I hope it did.

Not seeing her on the news gives me relief. I got up and walked over to the kitchen because my stomach was grumbling. I'm so hungry. I opened the fridge and took out the milk and waffles box with my strawberry box. Place the waffles on a plate and warm it up in the microwave.

As I poured some milk in a glass I heard the noise of a suitcase on the stairs. Walking out the kitchen to see what's the matter. There stood Crystal with a loaded suitcase in her hands. She's trying to wheel it down the stairs but it looks as if it's too heavy to do so.

Me:  Want some help? *chuckled darkly*

Crystal: ugh. You take this for a joke don't you. But guess what I'm leaving you.

Me: Where are you going??

Crystal somewhere far from you.

Me: Oh really? So let me guess you're gonna take the bus there.

Crystal: Ugh shut up.

She finally made it to the end of the stairs. She looked at me with a scowl on her face but that gained her a smirk from me. I know she ain't going anywhere. For she had no place to go. I lean in to touch her.

Crystal : Don't touch me!!

Me: Aww baby I'm sorry okay. Okay I'll admit it, I cheated and got Kristina pregnant but I'm really sorry okay. She was my side chick for two years now. But I broke up with her yesterday.

Crystal : WHAT!!???!

Me: Yup. But I don't want her baby babe. I want our baby cause I love you. I've realized that I was wrong for cheating on you with her. And those kisses marks are from a stripper, I went to a club last night. I  was drunk, that's why I didn't answer your calls.

Crystal: *cries harder* I-i can't BELIEVE YOU!! HOW COULD YOU?!

Me: I told you that I'm sorry. I want you in my life forever. I love you and our baby that's in your womb.

Crystal: You got her pregnant. Oh my!!! That's why she called me up to her office that day. You were with her for two years while you were dating me. How could you??

Me: *suck my teeth* Damn I fudging apologized and you're still making a big deal out of it, damn.

Crystal: *Cries* how could I not? I trusted You, I trusted you with my whole life Nate. *cries* How could you? I'm sorry I can't stay.

Me: You aren't going nowhere.

Crystal: Oh yes I am.

She wipes her face in her shirt. Her face turned red as the strawberries I left on the kitchen table. I confessed everything to her, yet she still wanna leave. Fine she can go but I know she'll be coming back in no time. After all, my baby is in her tummy. Like I always tell her, we are met for each other.

She rolled the suitcase over to the front door. She didn't even grab any keys except for her cell phone. Haha , she doesn't own anything anyways. I was planning on getting her a car when I proposed to her . I'm still getting it for her though. I followed after her.

Me: So where are you going?

Crystal: Don't you dare ask me any questions.  Have a fun life with your other child!

Me: What are you talking about, baby? I disowned that child for a long time. Did you not hear that I say I broke up with her yesterday.

I reach out to hold her hand but she spank my hand away from hers. She burst into tears again and quickly opened the door. And I press it shut with a quick reverse of my body now she's facing me instead of the door. She really thinks I'm joking when I say that she ain't going nowhere.

crystal: Ugh , Nate move from the door. Let me out!!

Me: No *tries to kiss her* You're my baby , you ain't going nowhere.

Crystal: Nate. Now it's not the time for games. Let me go.

She tries to pry me away from the door but I ain't moving. I can see that she's getting irritated by that. But that doesn't stop me from trying to kiss her. She's so cute when she cries and when she's angry.

Me: Baby please don't go and I promise I'll make everything right.

She tries to fight me off some more but I still wouldn't move. Instead I stood there and tried to kiss her every time she came closer.

Crystal: Fine I give up.

Me: I knew you loved me too much to go anyway. *smirks*

Crystal: No I don't want to love you anymore. I can't believe you Nate. Ughhh!!

She left her suitcase standing there and walked away to the kitchen. I wanted to kiss her so badly. I followed behind her. She looks so hot in her skinny jeans and oversized T-shirt.  I grab her from behind. She yelps in shock. I spun her around to face me, I picked her off her feet and smashed my lips on her soft tender ones. She is fighting me off but I ain't budging. Giving up she kisses me back. Bringing her up on the kitchen contour she wraps her legs around my back and our kiss turns out to be a hot make out scene. Forgetting what we are arguing for now we're just lost in each other's lips. Gosh I love her!