Part 19

Chapter 19~

Crystal POV

I wobbled around the house, I couldn't even walk properly anymore since the baby was getting so close to coming out. When I walk I always get self conscious with the baby so I hold under my stomach. My due date is almost here. I didn't go to work
Well obviously I can't. Besides, I will no longer be working at Kristina shop. I spoke with my sister months ago. She says that she's coming to help once the baby is born then I can move in with her. Can't wait!

I wobbled over to the couch and settled down slowly. Leaning over I picked up the TV remote, and turned the TV on. Nate is out like usual , probably getting himself drunk or sleeping with other hoes. I don't really care anymore anyways.

I will move on once this baby is born. Can't wait to Have my mini me!

****

Third Person POV

That instant when Crystal was sitting on the sofa her water broke. Not knowing what to do or who to call, she called an ambulance. While waiting for the ambulance to arrive , contractions started to get under more pressure. She screamed in pain. She tried to get up but the pain she was feeling was unbearable.

Ten minutes later the ambulance reached. She couldn't get up to open the door so they took a long time trying to get in. When they finally got in, they ran to her and lifted her off the couch gently placing her on the stretcher.

****

Finally at the hospital they rolled her down until they reached the Labour room. The pain for her was getting more and more unbearable. Her screams and cries filled the room. Nurses and doctors ran in and out.

They checked how far the baby was and tried to get her to calm down.

"Ma'am were gonna have to ask you to push "the doctor who sat in front of her open legs asked. All the nurses were around the bed holding her legs up. The bright light is projected directly to her opened jewel.

" Ahhhhh I can't Ahhhhh do this without . NATE!! "she screamed out trying her best not to push. She wants Nate here for the birth of the baby.

" You have to push. The baby is near and won't be able to breath properly so therefore you must push", the doctor said. He sees that it's her first time and to make it easier for her he tried putting some of his utensils aside of the opening of her jewel, to help open it up some more.

She fought back her urges to push. The other unoccupied nurses took her phone and searched through her contact. They found Nate's number and called him. "Nate Crystal is in Labour, and we need you here at St. Bullard hospital now", was all Crystal heard when she started to push.

She had given up on trying to hold on for Nate. Now she didn't care anymore if he wasn't visible at the baby's birth. The doctor started to count and she followed the process and pushed as hard as she could. On her second push the baby head was showing. He continued counting until he reached ten. She pushed one last time but this time harder.

The baby head was now fully out so the doctor took the opportunity to help pull it out. As Crystal pushed he pulled the baby out.

Finally getting the baby out, the nurses took the baby quickly to clean it up. She didn't cry so that worried them. They check it heart by doing a little soft cpr on her. They cleaned inside her mouth taking out everything she tried to eat on her way out.

Crystal started to get worried because she didn't hear her daughter's cries. She knows very well that baby's cry when they first come out but she didn't. The doctor had her push out the placenta. He cut the cord and tied the cord where the baby belly button is to form.

Finally after performing cpr and cleaning the baby it cried. Crystal heard a beautiful angel cry, a small tear finding its way up her face. She was now relieved that she cried meaning she's alive.

They brought the baby to her so she could see her face. She looks at the stained colored baby in awe and just in time Nate bursts into the room. Everyone was surprised. Crystal looked at him with so much hate.

Thoughts ran through Nate's head of how beautiful the baby looked. He then looked at Crystal who had already been glaring his way. Sighing heavily he walked to her bedside.

He asked the nurses if he could've held the baby. They wrapped her up in a pink towel and handed her to him. He held her like a fragile glass in his arms. A beauty like her mom he saw on her face. Everything on this baby face was Crystal's.

He brought her up to his face and kissed her on her forehead. He then passes her to Crystal gently.

, "What's the baby name ?" the doctors asked me to write a notebook and a pen.

Crystal smiled down at the baby and kissed her on the cheek. Her and Nate had already decided the name of the baby when they went to the doctor's appointment two months ago.

"Amila Lola Justus", they said together.

"Alright, now all I need is the mothers and father's name", says the doctor writing all the information down.

"by the way she weighed 7Ib", he said.

****
The next day

Nate left the room and Crystal got up and freshen up herself. Then she was led by a nice nurse to her hospital room that she'll be staying in. She wore her pink gown. Wishing to see her daughter again she requested the nurse to bring her in.

She held Amila and breast fed her, and then she burped her. She sang a little song as she did so. In Love with the baby she was. Amila soon closed her eyes swiftly, Crystal thought that she was sleeping and put her down on the bed next to her.

Nate walked in the room and spotted them on the bed. It feels kinda awkward to him to be in the same room as Crystal.

"h-hi", he greeted shyly and waved.

Crystal rolled her eyes and ignored him and continued to admire Amila's sleep.

"Can I see her? ", he asked, walking closer to her bed.

" She's asleep ", was all that Crystal said.

She felt so angry. So angry that Nate didn't even try to reach on time for Amila's birth. Angry that he was out doing whatever when he could've been home with her to wait on the baby.

" It doesn't matter. I still want to see", he declared walking to the next to look at his beautiful daughter.

"She's breathing properly right? ", he asked. The way he sees it isn't the way crystal sees it.

The baby's chest wasn't moving and no emotions were visible on its little face. Inside he started to panic but didn't say a word. He didn't want to get Crystal worried too.

He walked out to go look for a doctor. He found a nurse in the hallway. He explained to her what he saw in Crystal's bedroom and asked her to go check on the baby.

Agreeing with him, the nurse followed him. "she's over there. She doesn't seem to be breathing to me", he says pointing at the baby when the nurse got closer.

" What's wrong with you? I told you that she's sleeping " Scowled Crystal lifting the baby up to hand her over to the nurse.

The nurse tried to wake Amila up but she wasn't budging. To not scare Crystal she took her out to the baby lab. Leaving Nate and Crystal in the room by themselves.

Crystal glared at Nate. He looked back at her with an apology expression written all over his face.

Crystal had no idea what was going on but Nate did. He knew that the baby wasn't well. And with that he walked out the bedroom and tears started to stream down his face. He knew that he had lost his baby.

What kills him the most is how Crystal is going to take the news.
It'll break her completely and he knows that she's going to blame him.